Total Sweet Railing Opportunity

A little premature, 23 left and I'm the chipleader with 340k, 2nd has about 220k. Could use a litte FCP lovin, as I am lousy at MTT's and usually blow it. Hopefully this is my night. A little under the bankroll but first pays like 800, so that would be cool.erac** Title is supposed to read "Totally sweet" but I am retarded, and I don't know how to change it now. **

Up to 400K, down to 18 players, guy on btn pushed for about 30K, I called in BB with A8, Ace flopped and it held.

Up to 400K, down to 18 players, guy on btn pushed for about 30K, I called in BB with A8, Ace flopped and it held.
Anyone wanna give me a quick strat review on how to play a big stack late in an MTT? I don't play very many of these and have certainly never been a big stack this late. I think I've gotten this far in spite of myself. :club:
.Anyone wanna give me a quick strat review on how to play a big stack late in an MTT? I don't play very many of these and have certainly never been a big stack this late. I think I've gotten this far in spite of myself. :club:
didnt you read the previous threadmove allin everyhand and if youll win unless you get super unlucky
Anyone wanna give me a quick strat review on how to play a big stack late in an MTT?
i cant tell you, but go check out the video of John D'Agostino at the 2004 USPC for some tips on how to play a big stack late in MTT's
i cant tell you, but go check out the video of John D'Agostino at the 2004 USPC for some tips on how to play a big stack late in MTT's
thats a cheap shotDags truely did nothing wrong he just got VERY unlucky

This is rediculous, 72 in the big blind, 2 limpers, I check, flop is 772, some dude pushes the turn when he pairs his ace. Next hand i pick up AJ, A4 pushes and i win. Up to 577K.** Final Table, 1 guy has about my stack (600K) everyone else is pretty short. Unfortunately, the guy with the stack is to my left. oh well, I'm gonna sit back for a while and wait for AA and KK.

oh well, I'm gonna sit back for a while and wait for AA and KK.
that's probably not the best strategy for a 5-handed final table.. good luck though.nice hand and call with the 33.
that's probably not the best strategy for a 5-handed final table.. good luck though.nice hand and call with the 33.
yeah, the sit back strategy was for 9 handed, now I've gotta play

NH with AJ, take this down. I can't believe that guy called your all-in with gutshot and 1 over card...geez....

Rough beat on that last hand. Can't believe that dude called off the rest of his stack on the flop with basically Ace high...I don't think he figured that his 3 was an overcard as well...

NH with AJ, take this down. I can't believe that guy called your all-in with gutshot and 1 over card...geez....
I can't think of any worse way to lose. My read was sicknasty, I can't believe he called. And I can't believe rigged pokerstars gave it to him. oh well, decent pay for a 3 dollar buy in.

That was sick. But if donkeys didn't suck out every once in a while, they wouldn't play poker and we wouldn't take their money in the long run. :club: