Jayboogie, the Cheap Thieves #2 man in camp, did an admirable job in relief winning 3 of 4 games. The Ungar division tightened this week with the other teams winning and coming to within one game of the division lead. That must stop. Eat my dust. We will be 8-2 by week #10- mark my words. There will be no mercy and there will be no game action for Waffles2003! Boogie, go ahead and take that vacation. Go somewhere nice. You won't be needed for quite some time... the Ungar division is ours.

This is reminiscent of false statements made prior to the start of the season.QUOTE(DanielNegreanu @ Monday, April 17th, 2006, 4:04 PM) *Y'all are gonna eat my dust anyway, lol. I plan on smoking every team and going a perfect 15-0. I plan on playing at LEAST 10 of the matches myself.I bet you don't. With a smile. Was my response then. And is my response now. GL

Cheap Thiefs won't be going anything and 2 because they'll be losing this week. I'm playing with a chip on my shoulder and dedicating my victory to my man Gilbert Arenas, who was arrested only because he was a bball player for Miami's rival. He did nothing but step to the defense of a teammate, unlike what KidPoker is doing with jayboogie, waffles, and cfinn. Once you lose this week, your team will be in total disarray. I predict Waffles plays the last five games for your sorry team. - Arenas is above the law

Looks like someone found his mojo.When I first saw the title I thought of the Lord of the Rings.After reading it I thought of the commercial for the mattress guy, the King of Mattresses.Jayboogie did set the bar kind of high for their team though, hope Daniel doesn't pull a muscle trying to reach it.Anyone else 'marking' his words? :club:

I hear Team Arena's is breathing a sigh of relief.... they thought they were going to have to face someone tough, but Jay's not playing now.....

8-2 by week #10??? :club: Did you forget who your playing week 9?Do not take this lightly sir.We are primed with new vigor and secret knowledge. We've all been fighting over a torn copy of Play like the Pros we found in the trash, and, 'cept for a few missing pages, we have all read most of it, and are all set to CROWN THE KING!

8-2 by week #10??? :club: Did you forget who your playing week 9?Do not take this lightly sir.We are primed with new vigor and secret knowledge. We've all been fighting over a torn copy of Play like the Pros we found in the trash, and, 'cept for a few missing pages, we have all read most of it, and are all set to CROWN THE KING!
and HOH Vol I & II
Cheap Thiefs won't be going anything and 2 because they'll be losing this week. I'm playing with a chip on my shoulder and dedicating my victory to my man Gilbert Arenas, who was arrested only because he was a bball player for Miami's rival. He did nothing but step to the defense of a teammate, unlike what KidPoker is doing with jayboogie, waffles, and cfinn. Once you lose this week, your team will be in total disarray. I predict Waffles plays the last five games for your sorry team. - Arenas is above the law
Don't you mean "Miami's bucket boy"? What is it? 16 in a row?
"the king" is not undefeated.checkymcfold is.so is alf.just sayin'.
Yeah..the "King" has had his spit bucket boy do all the heavy lifting to pad that record.
just cuz you've played more, sunshine. wait till the end of the season.
our team, while having the co-best record, also has the shortest avg time of any team. im playing for 15 minutes each sunday and then im left sitting with my **** in my hand until the next sunday. i want to play more!but oh yea, alf has already said he's going to end my unbeaten streak, but we'll see if he's able to pull it off, or if i can continue my improbable run towards perfection. I got a tough match against mcpickl this week, but if he plays anything like hoosier, ill be all set :club:
our team, while having the co-best record, also has the shortest avg time of any team. im playing for 15 minutes each sunday and then im left sitting with my **** in my hand until the next sunday. i want to play more!but oh yea, alf has already said he's going to end my unbeaten streak, but we'll see if he's able to pull it off, or if i can continue my improbable run towards perfection. I got a tough match against mcpickl this week, but if he plays anything like hoosier, ill be all set :club:
You are definately feeling it. Congrats on your start.You are definately the leading MVP candidate.(BTW, has there been anything settled on what the MVP gets? How the MVP voting will go? Etc...Etc...MVP trophy...)
You are definately feeling it. Congrats on your start.You are definately the leading MVP candidate.(BTW, has there been anythign settled on what the MVP gets? How the MVP voting will go? Etc...Etc...MVP trophy...)
Bearing in mind the title of this thread...... Perhaps the MVP could become Jayboogie's Protege???
Jayboogie, the Cheap Thieves #2 man in camp, did an admirable job in relief winning 3 of 4 games. The Ungar division tightened this week with the other teams winning and coming to within one game of the division lead. That must stop. Eat my dust. We will be 7-3, at best, by week #10- mark my words. There will be no mercy and there will be no game action for Waffles2003! Boogie, go ahead and take that vacation. Go somewhere nice. You won't be needed for quite some time... the Ungar division is ours.
FYP

The King returned for one glorious night and is now back in hiding. After cfinnn and jayboogie suffer consecutive losses, maybe we will get the trilogy and he will return once again this time with a victory. Gotta say I like the title of the HU page sleuthis :club: And for those who don't know, I pwnt Daniel last night. Watch out for Team Arenas, we on a hot streak! This one was for the corrupt Miami beach officers.