"today Was A Good Day...."

I was playing a sng this afternoon got down to 4 handed.... when i heard that sweet sweet sound of..... the ICE CREAM TRUCK! coming down the street. I popped out of my seat ran outside in my socks to make sure i didnt miss it. :D life is good :D i bubbled in the sng but who cares. Twister dipped in ****ing chocolate!!! :club:

I was playing a sng this afternoon got down to 4 handed.... when i heard that sweet sweet sound of..... the ICE CREAM TRUCK! coming down the street. I popped out of my seat ran outside in my socks to make sure i didnt miss it. :) life is good :D i bubbled in the sng but who cares. Twister dipped in ****ing chocolate!!! :D
jajaj SUMMERS BACK!! :D ice cream, girls, mini skirts and No School!! :club:

Today is a good day because I was officially cleared in the assault rap some random cop tried to pin on me.The woman who was assaulted in the parking lot said, "No, the guy did NOT have a beard, and had short hair."Beard, to the rescue, bitches!Wang

It's raining and the wife and I had a great "nap" this afternoon. Got a roast on the bbq and a beer in hand. Waiting for the roads to dry up and get the bike out for a ride. For now, play some pokie !!

I payed a hobo to give me a handjob.Though his rugged hands felt like sandpaper and his breath faintly held the scent of urine, I found myself caught up in wonder -- wonder at what the universe held for me and the hobo.

Just waking up in the morning gotta thank godI dont know but today seems kinda oddNo barking from the dogs, no smogAnd momma cooked a breakfast with no hogI got my grub on, but didnt pig outFinally got a call from a girl wanna dig outHooked it up on later as I hit the doThinking will I live, another twenty-foI gotta go cause I got me a drop topAnd if I hit the switch, I can make the *** dropHad to stop at a red lightLooking in my mirror not a jacker in sightAnd everything is alrightI got a beep from kim and she can **** all nightCalled up the homies and Im askin yallWhich court, are yall playin basketball? Get me on the court and Im troubleLast week ****ed around and got a triple doubleFreaking brothers everyway like m.j.I cant believe, today was a good dayDrove to the pad and hit the showersDidnt even get no static from the cowardsCause just yesterday them fools tried to blast meSaw the police and they rolled right past meNo flexin, didnt even look in a niggaz directionAs I ran the intersectionWent to $hort dogs house, they was watchin yo! mtv rapsWhats the haps on the crapsShake em up, shake em up, shake em up, shake emRoll em in a circle of niggaz and watch me break emWith the seven, seven-eleven, seven-elevenSeven even back do joeI picked up the cash flowThen we played bones, and Im yellin dominoAnd now I am yelling dominoesPlus nobody I know got killed in south central l.a.Today was a good dayLeft my niggaz house paidPicked up a girl been tryin to **** since the twelve gradeIts ironic, I had the brew she had the chronicThe lakers beat the supersonicsI felt on the big fat fannyPulled out the jammy, and killed the punannyAnd my **** runs deep so deep so deepPut her *** to sleepWoke her up around oneShe didnt hesitate, to call ice cube the top gunDrove her to the pad and Im coastingTook another sip of the potion hit the three-wheel motionI was glad everything had worked outDropped her *** off, then I chirped outToday was like one of those fly dreamsDidnt even see a berry flashing those high beamsNo helicopter looking for a murderTwo in the morning got the fat burgerEven saw the lights of the goodyear blimpAnd it read ice cubes a pimpDrunk as hell but no throwing upHalf way home and my pager still blowing upToday I didnt even have to use my a.k.I got to say it was a good day.
I payed a hobo to give me a handjob.Though his rugged hands felt like sandpaper and his breath faintly held the scent of urine, I found myself caught up in wonder -- wonder at what the universe held for me and the hobo.
Today was a good day because I finally made some extra cash for hand lotion and toothpaste.