I'm playing a $10 MTT on FCP. I just got moved to a table with TheRedPill. Is this the guy who used to post here?
it could be.if he hasn't killed himself yet.any updates people?
it's probably an imposter...redpil's handle on fcp id redooo.
nothing makes you sleep more soundly at night than the fact that there are redpill wannabes in the world.
he got banned for being a flagrant wanker.
Not quite. We had a huge vote a while ago for if we could chose one FCPer to ban, who it would be. Redpill got about 99% of the votes. The other 1% went to KK from all of Teneights psuedonems(sp).In other words, he was a jerk and was banned for the good of the forums.

Ill be honest, i think he killed himself. He stopped posting in his blog, which drove him crazy to gain attention for himself and he stopped, so that leads me to the conclusion he killed himself is living on the streets with internet connection

Ill be honest, i think he killed himself. He stopped posting in his blog, which drove him crazy to gain attention for himself and he stopped, so that leads me to the conclusion he killed himself is living on the streets with internet connection
You claim redpill wants attention, but yet you have a blog. I think that is kinda funny. Are you sorry redpill gets more attention than you???
You claim redpill wants attention, but yet you have a blog. I think that is kinda funny. Are you sorry redpill gets more attention than you???
Your very first post was a flame.... :club: That is all
I have read fwp's post's. Dont ever call me that again please. I feel I am in a higher class of human being's.Thanks, Rob
Lol, I guess it is him. Nh Hanguk.
Your very first post was a flame.... :club: That is all
i seriously doubt this is this guy's first post here.
If you're right, then damn you're good.How do you do it?
i look at the signup date, i look at the post count, and i look for repeated characters of any kind.if those 3 all align...we have a winner!