• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love getting aces, because when I sit in a live game (especially with people I don't know) I'll just go on and on and on about "sharptops." "Yeah, gotta get me a coupla sharptops here. You know, I'll even settle for one. If I see even a single sharptop, I'll be in there raising. Might even cap the betting if I find myself a sharptop." Then, when I eventually get aces, I can show my hand and say, "Just a couple of sharptops." or "Sharptops good?"Also, in highschool, we played with a GOD AWFUL poker player by the name of Matt Payne. He would always -ALWAYS- point out whenever a 6 and a 9 were near each other. It was pathological. If it was suited, he'd raise with it, etc. He was just an idiot. Anyway, years years years later, if I play with anyone from that old game, and their first two board cards in 7 stud are a 6 and a 9, they'll smirk and fire a raise in, just for old time's sake. The Payne Special, how I loaaathe thee.Ice

My favorite hand is QK suited...you might get the straight draw, flush draw, or even a high pair. My second favorite hand is AA
Forget about the draws...You might even get a st8, flush, trips, full house, quads, st8 flush, royal flush :wink:
My favorite hand is QK suited...you might get the straight draw, flush draw, or even a high pair. My second favorite hand is AA
Forget about the draws...You might even get a st8, flush, trips, full house, quads, st8 flush, royal flush :wink:
Yeah man so many options, thats why I love em.

99, the Gretzky hand.I always seem to flop a set when I play these, it's freakin' scary.But generally any hand that has the dealer shoving me chips at the end is my favourite.