my mother has started watching celebrity poker

Its good that she is starting to enjoy poker. Thankfuly she seems to enjoy the game more than the celebrities. She wants me to teach her how to play. Some people joke around that they would check raise thier mother, I guess I will get that chance.I guess even bad poker is better than no poker. If people like my Mom are getting into poker, thats a good thing IMO. The more people that are interested the bigger the tournaments prizes and the more coverage on t.v we will get.I can't stand celebrity poker though. Its funny sometimes but normaly only one person at the table has any idea what they are doing. Angie Dickinson has got to be the worst poker player alive.

I just pray you're not watching either episode with "Callin'" Colin Quinn.I don't think I've ever seen one fish single-handedly call with trash and hit monster after monster as much as he did.

I just pray you're not watching either episode with "Callin'" Colin Quinn.I don't think I've ever seen one fish single-handedly call with trash and hit monster after monster as much as he did.
i thought that was absolutely hilarious, he got 2nd in the championship show too

my dad was very skeptical of my newfound hobby about 2 years ago ... now he wants me to make the trip back home to give him and his friends lessons, i got a kick out of that.

2 things....first, is your mom hot, cuz a hot older woman who loves poker is what i'm looking for.2nd, when talking about Angie Dickenson...did you see when Jeff Gordon was playing her heads up....Jeff Gordon was the bb for 5000....she was the small blind and before she posted she had 5600 left...she went all in....a raise of 600...and Jeff Gordon folded. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.Phil Gordon called Jeff Gordon an idiot...lolI couldn't believe it.

Guest XXEddie
2 things....first, is your mom hot, cuz a hot older woman who loves poker is what i'm looking for.2nd, when talking about Angie Dickenson...did you see when Jeff Gordon was playing her heads up....Jeff Gordon was the bb for 5000....she was the small blind and before she posted she had 5600 left...she went all in....a raise of 600...and Jeff Gordon folded. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.Phil Gordon called Jeff Gordon an idiot...lolI couldn't believe it.
yeah for me, the show is a comedy

LOL, the Jeff Gordon thing was hilarious. What always makes me laugh is when someone calls down all the way with like A high because they think the person is bluffing. I saw one hand where a guy had trip T on the flop with a weak kicker, got in a raise war with some actress and went all in. She called him with K high I think. I do feel like the better players always get knocked out though, which is a shame. Sometimes Phil just looks like he's going to kill himself.

althought the celebs on the show are idiots it does give you an insight to all the plays that people make that leave you steamin....these celebs are thinking along the same lines as the drunks and idiots online and at homegames, and with phil gordon giving insightful commentary you can learn a little bit about how a poker idiot thinks at the table

ohhh man ohhh man..i can not stand celebrity poker..id rather watch the scrablle championship that espn runs every once in a while..ok well maybe not