Sunglasses Issue.. Etiquette Code (please Read)

are sunglasses that big a deal.. like cloutier say in the heads up championship, "i'm lookin' at other things". i'm pretty sure this is true, because quite frankly, i don't look at other people's eyes. (although there are some things you can give away with them) really though there should just be an etiquette code.... just don't run away from the table.. just don't duck away. stay there let people watch you.. you can still wear sunglasses, but let people study you. that's the game.. see if you can be "unreadable".good luck at that btw. I play with one of my best friends.. and when he's on.. he reads me before i can run away.. it's just the way i move, the way i bet, the way i put my chips out there.. when he's on i'm done.... he just knows what thinking, it's sick... it works the other way too.. i see it in him and other people :club: there should really be an etiquette code though... don't you think.. just stay there.. let them read you if they can... right??? what does anyone else think about this?

Dont you think running is a tell as well? And what I have gathered is that people dont wear sunglasses to protect their tells, its to look at others without being noticed.
... and you look cool B)

I think the key really is wearing shades so ridiculous in style as to never be appropriate in any other climate. For instance I wear boxy, dark, small lens shades which don't make any damn sense at all without a blues brothers outfit.

if i had the choice Id rather be looking into a guys eyes with sunglasses than into phil iveys relentless stare.
2nd.Dave and I have a friend we occasionally play with who has "the stare". I hate it. It's just like Bill Fillmaff talks about staring into someone's soul. I dread us being in a hand together. I wish that dude would wear sunglasses. I have worn them at the table, but they are usually to be cute. Light pink lenses, very JLo.As for Ivey, I think the first hand we ended up in would result in me just giving him all my chips and saying, "Thank you, sir may I have another." That stare is amazing.
Dont you think running is a tell as well? And what I have gathered is that people dont wear sunglasses to protect their tells, its to look at others without being noticed.
Bingo.This years WSOP... a pre-view.(so what's the big deal?)audience10qw.th.jpg
my big tell is that i hold a puppy hostage when someone is trying to read me and tell them to close their eyes or the pooch gets it
This is why I have worn them in the past (I dont' wear them in ring games). And it isn't so much that I don't want people knowing that I'm looking at them, but I just feel really uncomfortable doing it. For some reason the glasses make it better.