Sheikhan Vs Brunso Headsup (am I Wrong To Laugh?)

Sheik's a whiny goofball beeeotch, and has no manners, but he kinda had me laughing during the headsup match with Doyle today. They both get all their money in preflop, Sheik has AQ, Doyle has AJ. Before the flop even comes out, Sheik tells Doyle"Hey man, just muck, lose with some grace, you don't wanna suckout. Do the right thing Doyle, just muck."I guess it made me laugh just because, who the **** talks to Doyle Brunson like that? It's soooo over the top. Shoot me.

I'll never understand how to play torrents. I have no clue what a torrent is. How do I play a torrent? Is it like a WMV?
Pretty easy, just download a client like bitcomet so ya can download the torrent in the first place, and then you can just play it with realplayer or windows media or whatever. Worst case you have to download a 30 second patch or something for your media player.
Sheik's a whiny goofball beeeotch, and has no manners, but he kinda had me laughing during the headsup match with Doyle today. They both get all their money in preflop, Sheik has AQ, Doyle has AJ. Before the flop even comes out, Sheik tells Doyle"Hey man, just muck, lose with some grace, you don't wanna suckout. Do the right thing Doyle, just muck."I guess it made me laugh just because, who the **** talks to Doyle Brunson like that? It's soooo over the top. Shoot me.
His comments were extremely disrespectful and deserved to get his *** kicked for talking smack to Brunson.
I'll never understand how to play torrents. I have no clue what a torrent is. How do I play a torrent? Is it like a WMV?
A torrent isn't the type of file you need to play. You don't "watch" torrents, so to speak. Basically, a torrent is a file used to download something else (a .zip file, .avi, .mpeg, whatever), but it's designed so that you can download it from multiple sources at once. You need something like bittornado to download them. It's really simple. Download a client like bittornado. Download the torrent file from whatever link, and open it with bittornado (theres a ton of clients that download torrents, this is the one I use). The file will then download, and once it's done, you don't need to do anything special to watch it.So i'd say the main difference is you need a client to download torrents, instead of being able to download it directly. Not complicated at all, and super useful.
Sure I hate Sheikhan as much as the next guy, but why was it wrong of him to say that? Just because Doyle is Doyle?
It might be a little old fashioned, but generally speaking it's very rude to be all in against an opponet and then ask your opponet to muck his cards instead of seeing what the flop, turn, and river bring.

Am I the only one who doesn't really like Doyle that much? He seems nice enough but after 9 thousand hours of people kissing his *** and calling him the godfather on every poker broadcast, it gets old. We get it, he's old and still good at poker, and played it before most people did. Quit saying it was him who started the poker boom, look at Henry Orenstein for inventing hole cards and making poker fun. Enough doyle brunson

Yeah, this guy should have it up by tonight. This guy's like a poker saint, and always has the latest wpt, hsp, and headsup stuff available.poker vids
hes actually my hero in a way
Am I the only one who doesn't really like Doyle that much? He seems nice enough but after 9 thousand hours of people kissing his *** and calling him the godfather on every poker broadcast, it gets old. We get it, he's old and still good at poker, and played it before most people did. Quit saying it was him who started the poker boom, look at Henry Orenstein for inventing hole cards and making poker fun. Enough doyle brunson
cause he is still making fricking final tables!!!!!! have some respect :club:
Agreed. However, let's also agree that a little ***** punk like sheiky should be paying a little more respect to . . . well . . .everyone.
He invented hole cards? That's GENIUS!!! He must be a gazillionaire by now!!! :club:

What about Sheikhan's "Girlfriend"? Am I the only one to see that that was a Trany? I am pretty sure I saw an adam's apple on that biotch.

My favorite part of that match was when Sheik bet the flop on a Q high board with 3 clubs and Doyle called. Doyle checked the turn and Sheik bet again and Doyle called again and Sheik mucked his hand even before the river came. HA.

My favorite part of that match was when Sheik bet the flop on a Q high board with 3 clubs and Doyle called. Doyle checked the turn and Sheik bet again and Doyle called again and Sheik mucked his hand even before the river came. HA.
My favorite part of you is donking $10 NL.- Jordan