So I'm playing in this MTT, and I'm fairly deep (just about to be in the money), and my roomate comes in the room. Only problem is, he doesn't come in alone. There's a fairly hot chick with him (she's kind of half in the room at this point saying something to someone in the hall). There's this long pause... then... "hey... I'm gonna need you to stay over at your girlfriends tonight... that'd be great..." (The way he said it was obnoxious as hell... think office space).Normally even with no advance notice and the obnoxious way he asked I'd be like... whatever, since he has a real hard time getting any play, I'll give him his 5 seconds of fame; but I mean C'MON I'M PLAYING POKER HERE... and I'M CLOSE TO A BIG SCORE (maybe not as big as his... but she wasn't that hot...).So I respond.... "Yeah.... not gonna happen. I'm about to win a MTT and I need my wits about me." So he looks real pissed and leaves with the girl. He comes back alone like 15 minutes later, and ****ing goes berserk and starts throwing ****... So I tell him I want to talk to him in the hall. As soon as he's out of the room I lock the door, and go back to playing :club: I've been taking crap from ppl for the last half hour about it, so I thought I'd share it on a poker site to get some sympathy from fellow players :D .Anyhow, commence sympathy! (if you flame I'm gonna go ahead and assume you suck at poker, and rape children... and furthermore I'm gonna spread it all over the interweb)

I like it, why couldn't he use somewhere else to ****?What tourney you in?

should have told him to wait it out.if your in college/school why the **** cant he go to hers.he has a point though, you were being an internet junky and sex is DEFINITELY more important than 10k guaranteed.your both a pair of cunts in my book.

Results?Did you make the money?Did he get any?Did he kill you the next day?ps. I think you were in the right, and NH with the door thing.

Results?Did you make the money?Did he get any?Did he kill you the next day?ps. I think you were in the right, and NH with the door thing.
decisions, not results...