Prediction: Mario Williams will join ranks of Ryan Leaf and Tony Mandarich as biggest draft bust ever.Reggie Bush surpasses Emmitt Smith's all time rushing yards record and get elected into Hall of Fame in first year of eligibility.

Horrible move by the Texans.. David Carr should be pissed at the organization. They get Moulds to come there. Him and Andre Johnson will be a good combo but Carr will never be able to throw because he still has no line. Bush could have taken off some of that relief from them. Instead they decide to help their pathetic defense. Williams will help their defense but he can't control the whole defense, unlike what Bush could do. This pick also will not help their ticket sales. Overall, this was a horrible pick.

i dont think that it is a horrible pick. they have so many other positions that need to be addressed. RB is actually one of their more solid spots. I would have traded down and gotten some OL-DL but Mario Williams isn't as bad as people are saying

I am from Houston and I absolutely cannot believe this.This was the draft that was so stacked, that not even the Texans could screw it up. And somehow, they found a way to screw it up.Not getting either VY or Bush is absolutely unforgivable.I freaking hate this team now.

The Texans need offensive line help in the worst way and would have been better off taking D'Brickashaw Ferguson. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with Jonathon Wells at RB. He is more than capable of carrying your running game.