Need More Good Poker Blogs.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Redpill's Poker Journey How could no one have put this yet if the OP is looking for something entertaining to read? He's so angry and bitter at everything, it's hilarious. Every time I look on that blog, I get at least a chuckle out of it, and I can't stop reading it...it's like a car wreck. If it's not the ridiculousness that is his life, it's the absolutely brutal flames and abuse you find in the comments...always worth a read.
He sounds like a huge tool. I bet he has one of those bluetooth eatpieces for his phone too.
I cant believe you just disrespected General Tso. You just sealed your own fate, Good Luck
I just started reading about his "sunglasses" he bought at borgota. FUNNY as hell, this guy is better than Conan! Someone's watching WPT/ESPN a little too much.He sounds like a huge tool. I bet he has one of those bluetooth eatpieces for his phone too.
This should be interesting...
I just started reading about his "sunglasses" he bought at borgota. FUNNY as hell, this guy is better than Conan! Someone's watching WPT/ESPN a little too much.He sounds like a huge tool. I bet he has one of those bluetooth eatpieces for his phone too.
And.....some of us have a need for those. JS!
I'd like to see you sit at a table with him. He'd probably give you his sunglasses as a consolation prize when you leave.
Whats an Eatpiece? :club:
And.....some of us have a need for those. JS!
Yeah, like what, phone sex with your wife while playing poker with one hand and beating off with the other, or just to look cool while you're walking around the airport so people don't think you're really talking to the plastic trees?
and yet he most likely makes more in one day then you do in three months. Being ignorant is bliss isn't it
I'd like to see you sit at a table with him. He'd probably give you his sunglasses as a consolation prize when you leave.
I'd love to sit in a live game with anyone who's known to be good, its the only way to get better. I've sat with pros and its no big deal. Pros don't win everytime they play. and if I did get those sunglasses I'd wear them to the beach or maybe any other place OUTSIDE. Some say they give off tells, so heres one... I can tell that your alone!
Yeah such a tool. I wish I was a tool at 50/100 too.
and yet he most likely makes more in one day then you do in three months. Being ignorant is bliss isn't it
Probably true for his 1 day to me in 2 weeks. I'm only 22 and graduating in a few days so I can only play on the weekends. With my new job and finally being able to play a lot more, we're probably about even.
Probably true for his 1 day to me in 2 weeks. I'm only 22 and graduating in a few days so I can only play on the weekends. With my new job and finally being able to play a lot more, we're probably about even.
Hahahahaha! You're funny. You should probably know who you're talking about before you make such misinformed statements.

Only saw a few blogs of his. One was talking about a big pot over 1500. My biggest pot so far has been $8000 having quads/full house. I'm not as much of a rookie as you think, all I was doing was ripping on his sunglass comments.

This is a joke, right?Way too late for April Fools.
You don't recognize genius which is no surprise given your reading comprehension level.
Only saw a few blogs of his. One was talking about a big pot over 1500. My biggest pot so far has been $8000 having quads/full house. I'm not as much of a rookie as you think, all I was doing was ripping on his sunglass comments.
Too bad you didn't buy a clue with that $8K. Winning with quads is a really tough feat. How about winning with middle pair on a great call, or betting the pot with bottom pair and a backdoor str8 and flush draw when the other players show weakness? Do you see the difference?Did you even read the blog?
I'm pretty sure $1500 is not the biggest pot he's ever played but this isn't a pissing match. Unless you want it to be.I would say, referring to your previous post, that the fact that you mentioned you have a "new job" and the fact that ChuckSty plays poker, successfully, for a living means you are not even.
You don't recognize genius which is no surprise given your reading comprehension level.Too bad you didn't buy a clue with that $8K. Winning with quads is a really tough feat. How about winning with middle pair on a great call, or betting the pot with bottom pair and a backdoor str8 and flush draw when the other players show weakness? Do you see the difference?Did you even read the blog?
All I said was that was my biggest pot! my god, these people
All I said was that was my biggest pot! my god, these people
LOL I told you Good Luck. I suggest you bow out gracefully with what little bit of dignity you have left. NO ONE insults The General and gets away clean, JS.