Need More Good Poker Blogs.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, chuck's playing 50/100 NL? online? or live?
50/100 limit according to his blog. Last time I talked to him he was still 4 tabling 5/10 NL. Not sure what he's doing now cause I haven't talked to him in a few weeks.

Eh, I'm played some 5/10 NL and 30/60 with Chuck at Full Tilt. Hasn't impressed me yet, but I honestly haven't played with him much. I'll check out the blog.And since I don't post here enough for anyone to notice, I'll pimp my blog here.

alright guys, let me try to straighten a couple things out without coming off like a complete ahole. The whole sunglasses thing was kind of a joke. Personally i still think it's ****ing hilarous so whatever, to each his own right. it was certainly meant in a very self deprecating manner.Alright so yeah when i started the blog i wasn't playing pro. I don't remember what i said about a pot and how big it was. But i have definitely been on both the winning and losing end of five figure pots since. and being on the losing end of one sucks a huge cok. Cest la Vie, who could expect a preflop reraiser would hit the same gut shot you did on a board of 2345 with his 67 vs your 66. I don't regret that call too much. It was a three way pot on the flop and i don't think i could get away. I think he plays AA the same way.Regardless i love this ****. ok, i'm done being nice. you are all fukheads and i will chop you up and snort you off the breasts of thai hookers and spit you in grandma's porridge if you do not get me high.p.s. xa i'm not sure i ever played any limit at full tilt unless i was ****ed up. i do recognize your name though. Welcome to the forum, when i'm allowed back on Full Tilt next month or whenever i will make sure to impress you. jk, i do pretty well thoughand renae, it's 8 tables boo.

wow, chuck's playing 50/100 NL? online? or live?
yeah your not doing to bad yourself these days from what i understand.
alright guys, let me try to straighten a couple things out without coming off like a complete ahole. The whole sunglasses thing was kind of a joke. Personally i still think it's ****ing hilarous so whatever, to each his own right. it was certainly meant in a very self deprecating manner.Alright so yeah when i started the blog i wasn't playing pro. I don't remember what i said about a pot and how big it was. But i have definitely been on both the winning and losing end of five figure pots since. and being on the losing end of one sucks a huge cok. Cest la Vie, who could expect a preflop reraiser would hit the same gut shot you did on a board of 2345 with his 67 vs your 66. I don't regret that call too much. It was a three way pot on the flop and i don't think i could get away. I think he plays AA the same way.Regardless i love this ****. ok, i'm done being nice. you are all fukheads and i will chop you up and snort you off the breasts of thai hookers and spit you in grandma's porridge if you do not get me high.p.s. xa i'm not sure i ever played any limit at full tilt unless i was ****ed up. i do recognize your name though. Welcome to the forum, when i'm allowed back on Full Tilt next month or whenever i will make sure to impress you. jk, i do pretty well thoughand renae, it's 8 tables boo.yeah your not doing to bad yourself these days from what i understand.
:club:

Not trying to diss you Chuck, just giving my honest impression of the few times we played. Feel free to point out how much of a lousy player I am at anytime :)The sunglasses story was hilarious, you should update your blog more often!EDIT: I Looked at my PT, and I did play 24 hands of 15/30 with you. So there! :club:

alright guys, let me try to straighten a couple things out without coming off like a complete ahole. The whole sunglasses thing was kind of a joke. Personally i still think it's ****ing hilarous so whatever, to each his own right. it was certainly meant in a very self deprecating manner.Alright so yeah when i started the blog i wasn't playing pro. I don't remember what i said about a pot and how big it was. But i have definitely been on both the winning and losing end of five figure pots since. and being on the losing end of one sucks a huge cok. Cest la Vie, who could expect a preflop reraiser would hit the same gut shot you did on a board of 2345 with his 67 vs your 66. I don't regret that call too much. It was a three way pot on the flop and i don't think i could get away. I think he plays AA the same way.Regardless i love this ****. ok, i'm done being nice. you are all fukheads and i will chop you up and snort you off the breasts of thai hookers and spit you in grandma's porridge if you do not get me high.p.s. xa i'm not sure i ever played any limit at full tilt unless i was ****ed up. i do recognize your name though. Welcome to the forum, when i'm allowed back on Full Tilt next month or whenever i will make sure to impress you. jk, i do pretty well thoughand renae, it's 8 tables boo.yeah your not doing to bad yourself these days from what i understand.
The General has spoken.p.s. Update your fucking blog
Not trying to diss you Chuck, just giving my honest impression of the few times we played. Feel free to point out how much of a lousy player I am at anytime :)The sunglasses story was hilarious, you should update your blog more often!
no i was just joking xa. you know what's hilarious is that we both we're just getting pummeled by a guy at Doyle's Room or some skin there of at 30/60 limit who was playing every fing hand. but yeah i make some horrendous calls at times for boat loads of money. i just can't help myself sometimes. My trigger finger is just that heavy.
Yeah such a tool. I wish I was a tool at 50/100 too.
No kidding if being a tool means I can earn a living playing cards and have a hot asian girlfriend, I'm all in baby.
Redpill's Poker Journey How could no one have put this yet if the OP is looking for something entertaining to read? He's so angry and bitter at everything, it's hilarious. Every time I look on that blog, I get at least a chuckle out of it, and I can't stop reading it...it's like a car wreck. If it's not the ridiculousness that is his life, it's the absolutely brutal flames and abuse you find in the comments...always worth a read.
I have to reluctantly agree. It feels like a car accident at the side of the road... you just have to look.
Eh, I'm played some 5/10 NL and 30/60 with Chuck at Full Tilt. Hasn't impressed me yet, but I honestly haven't played with him much. I'll check out the blog.And since I don't post here enough for anyone to notice, I'll pimp my blog here.
I like this blog.Too much about poker though :club: