I Win A Huge Pot And Villian Calls Me A Donk..haha

OP is clearly joking with you all, barely joins and posts this gem. Come on.
Besides it is great to make fun of someone named elmo...I mean emo.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. In my opinion, you just got lucky. However, I think you played your hand better than your opponent overall. Your opponent didn't bet enough to make you fold, so it's entirely his fault.Your opponent should have raised preflop and prior to the flop whereby he flopped a set of 9s. He didn't raise to protect his hand but instead opted to flat out called. So I thought he was the true donkey.You capitalized from his mistakes, and you made him pay for it. Good job.You mentioned that you thought he bluffed. Your opponent did not bluff...so it was a misread on your part. But it is clear that your opponent played his hand weakly, and you took advantage of that.I'm not sure why the others are saying that you are a complete donk. I don't think so.Dark Gaia
Dark Gaia is in the same room as EmoKid, or at least the same apartment.Monty

i really don't care what all of you have to say. Overall, i'm a winning player but i dont have to post my stats on here. So just keep saying mean this since i dont care, but the really mean ones do hurt me to some degreei'm a winning player, and that is all you guys have to know. this hand clearly shows proves it

Hello. In my opinion, you just got lucky. However, I think you played your hand better than your opponent overall. Your opponent didn't bet enough to make you fold, so it's entirely his fault.Your opponent should have raised preflop and prior to the flop whereby he flopped a set of 9s. He didn't raise to protect his hand but instead opted to flat out called. So I thought he was the true donkey.You capitalized from his mistakes, and you made him pay for it. Good job.You mentioned that you thought he bluffed. Your opponent did not bluff...so it was a misread on your part. But it is clear that your opponent played his hand weakly, and you took advantage of that.I'm not sure why the others are saying that you are a complete donk. I don't think so.Dark Gaia
thank you. i'm sure you are a winning player yourself. finally, some kind words.
I would give my right testicle to be at the same table as Emo and Dark...
Panic at the disco pwnsI'd put money on emokid21ohio being a) a regular poster or B) someone who has been bannedMonty
And if anyone knows this trick it is Monty :club: I am waiting for the Randy Moss fro to come up on Emo's next post.
all of you are an embarrassement to mankind
Why because we don't think you played you hand that well? Look if had come saying "look how lucky I got", I would of respected that (always respect winning wether it comes by skill or luck). But you act like you outplayed the guy, no the guy outplayed you and you were lucky. Well luck happens, its a part of poker. But don't act like you played perfectly. What really gets me is how aggresive you thought you were, 7 dollars on a flop isn't aggresive.

Ok... this is clearly a joke...But, Hawthorne Heights is great, so is Panic at the disco... Funeral For a Friend is badass as is The Academy Is...I'm going to go start a new thread asking for an emo forum... swJames

Ok... this is clearly a joke...But, Hawthorne Heights is great, so is Panic at the disco... Funeral For a Friend is badass as is The Academy Is...I'm going to go start a new thread asking for an emo forum... swJames
thursday > *

and yet....runner runner gives me so many more outs when I try to calculate pot odds. By jove, I may have a new way to play.I look forward to playing you haters with my new found knowledge and giving you the thrashing that the poor OP is unfortunately no longer goin to be able to do since he has left for good and will never return.you people should be ashamed, the man was a visionary. Ohio rocks!

and yet....runner runner gives me so many more outs when I try to calculate pot odds. By jove, I may have a new way to play.I look forward to playing you haters with my new found knowledge and giving you the thrashing that the poor OP is unfortunately no longer goin to be able to do since he has left for good and will never return.you people should be ashamed, the man was a visionary. Ohio rocks!
i decided to stay since no matter where i go, i'm always going to have haters. Like i really don't care about them, but some of the things they say are really really mean and make me angry, to some degree...so yeahso just stop flaming me since all i wanted to do is share this hand with you guys, but whatever!i'll just ignore all my new haters out there.
i decided to stay since no matter where i go, i'm always going to have haters. Like i really don't care about them, but some of the things they say are really really mean and make me angry, to some degree...so yeahso just stop flaming me since all i wanted to do is share this hand with you guys, but whatever!i'll just ignore all my new haters out there.
damn...how does it feel to have 17,040 people on your ignore list?
You just hang with the Balloon Guy, we know whats what.btw, when you say your leaving, then don't it kind of ruins the whole point of making the announcement.just saying
i really don't care what all of you have to say. Overall, i'm a winning player but i dont have to post my stats on here. So just keep saying mean this since i dont care, but the really mean ones do hurt me to some degreei'm a winning player, and that is all you guys have to know. this hand clearly shows proves it
oh hell no...this can't be foxwoods pro again...
just to let you guys all know, this isn't the biggest pot i've won. i play this stakes all the time and i'm and overall winner. so say all you want, you are just jealous
bunch of jealous donkeys is what they are.The man OWNS .50/$1 and you guys just hate.Emo, us Ohio boys just aren't understood