Anyone Know Who Eoorrrr Is? (eskimo Clark)

This guy is a monster. 2nd in the Million guaranteed and 1st in the 500K guaranteed in consecutive days. Two 100K paydays for the weekend. I sat with him in the 500K guaranteed and watched him play a maniacal hand.50 players left. Blinds 4000/8000. EOORRRR is one of the chip leaders with 440,000 and one of the other chip leaders is sitting on his right with approx. 375,000. UTG pushes all-in for 69,000 and the guy on his right re-raises all-in for his 375K. EOORRRR re-raises all-in for his 440K. Everyone else folds and UTG shows A-9, 2nd chip leader shows A-K, and EOORRRR shows Q-Q. A Queen hits on the flop and he has almost 900K with the next biggest chip stack has less than 500K. He took a lot of crap from the table for making that call with Q-Q but the more I thought about it, the more I accepted it. At the time, I wasn't aware that he had won 100K the day before so he might have been in the mood to gamble. I don't make that call but he was obviously there to win and not move up.**NOTE- EOORRRR must have typed in 100 times "I am Eskimo Clark." I didn't believe him but his results may say otherwise.

yeah ... i agree, probably just some donk. Im pretty sure eskimo clark wouldnt know how to use a computer anyways

yeah ... i agree, probably just some donk. Im pretty sure eskimo clark wouldnt know how to use a computer anyways
He may be a donk but he's got $219K from this weekend to buy some donkey feed with...

i dont really get why everyone thinks he is a donk for this play. i probably would of folded but really he had been playing with the guy. so he has more info then all of us. to me this looks somewhat like an isolation play by the guy with 375k so this eooorrr guy might of had a read thinking he was weak and wanted to just isolate with a mediocre hand or maybe even a smaller pocket like 88 or 99. i dont knowbut really if he had a read on the guy and had been playing with him a lot maybe it wasnt that much of a donk play. and yeah he was probably playing to win also. which is what i like to do anyway. dont really play to just cash you got to go for the win.

He may be a donk but he's got $219K from this weekend to buy some donkey feed with...
Thats a tough call at best he is going to be where he was at but its more likely his opponent has KK or AA. He is not going to be raising all in when the only person at the table can bust him is next to him. For say if he just called the original raise, then i can see him reraising the guy all in, but i don't think he made the right play. However, he won the hand and the tourney , good for him.

even if his read is that qq is the best hand... would you really want to call 375k with QQ in this situation? I think i would much rather keep busting the small stacks

i dont really get why everyone thinks he is a donk for this play. i probably would of folded but really he had been playing with the guy. so he has more info then all of us. to me this looks somewhat like an isolation play by the guy with 375k so this eooorrr guy might of had a read thinking he was weak and wanted to just isolate with a mediocre hand or maybe even a smaller pocket like 88 or 99. i dont knowbut really if he had a read on the guy and had been playing with him a lot maybe it wasnt that much of a donk play. and yeah he was probably playing to win also. which is what i like to do anyway. dont really play to just cash you got to go for the win.
that is a very good point. But u would have to be 95% sure to risk 4/5 of ur chips. In my mind not worth the risk.
even if his read is that qq is the best hand... would you really want to call 375k with QQ in this situation? I think i would much rather keep busting the small stacks
yeah he could just pick on the small stacks he could go with his read and have a huge stack and in great position for some big money. and really why wouldnt the guy try to isolate with a hand like 99 he has 375k. other guy moved in with 99 to make sure the only guy that can bust him doesnt come in with a hand that could out flop him. he could think hey the only way eooorr is calling is if he has qq-aa and what are the odds he has it right now. like i said i dont think i could make the call but i dont think it was that donkish.

You seem to be forgetting the fact that even if QQ is the best hand.... he is not always going to win. He already has a monster stack without risking 5/6 of it with QQ. I agree its likely that the raiser has something like 99 and is trying to isolate but its just as likely that he has ace king..... or even a kk or aa

Yeah easy fold. However i agree that it is certainly not that Donkish of a play. VERY obviously an isolation bet.Without being in the play myself I would say I am a 70% fold 30% all in in that situation

I don't think Eskimo has internet capabilities in his car (where he lives)

I played with him for about an hour in yesterdays 500k. He had a lot of chips but seemed like a way over-aggressive chip mover who was willing to coinflip off his entire stack. He did run over some of the weaker players at the table, but Im very surprised he didn't blow up.

Maybe he's a donk for getting it in with QQ there...maybe some of you are just a bunch of weak-tight panty waists. One of the two is correct.Just sayin'.
A little from column "A" and a little from column "B"......

Whoever Eooorrr is, he has some big balls. Seems pretty obvious to me it is an isolation play by the guy to his right. I have seen much worse hands try to isolate there and just praying the big stack didn't catch a hand (or not have the balls to call). Why would someone with Aces try to isolate there anyway? I want someone else in a side pot there with me and would just call. In my opinion there is only one possible hand he is behind. Kings.....maybe.....but I think J's, 10's, AK are all more likely options. And when you have big brass balls......and you pick up Q's behind that guy.....you call. All about winning the tourney boys.

Whoever Eooorrr is, he has some big balls. Seems pretty obvious to me it is an isolation play by the guy to his right. I have seen much worse hands try to isolate there and just praying the big stack didn't catch a hand (or not have the balls to call). Why would someone with Aces try to isolate there anyway? I want someone else in a side pot there with me and would just call. In my opinion there is only one possible hand he is behind. Kings.....maybe.....but I think J's, 10's, AK are all more likely options. And when you have big brass balls......and you pick up Q's behind that guy.....you call. All about winning the tourney boys.
Ding.