Daniel At The Wpt Bellagio

So your are taking 10/1 odds? From your OP, it looked like you were giving 10/1, meaning if he makes it, you owe him 10k.And for next time, you don't take your own odds. You give them.
OBV i'm not serious...i wouldn't trust any of you slime balls with a bet over the net :club:
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Daniel does not make it through Day one I will pay him. I expect the same in return. I do not know him so for now, I will give him benefit of the doubt.
Pokerwire.com is always pretty good. Normally the fastest esp. as the tournament gets deeper.
I'm offering 10/1 odds that DN gets bounced today......anybody? $1,000 min.
NM, dammit I hate when customers come the counter expecting prompt service when I'm in the middle of posting, I mean c'mon, can't they see I was busy with a critical item?
OBV i'm not serious...i wouldn't trust any of you slime balls with a bet over the net :club:
And look at how quickly he retracts his statement when he realizes that DN will prolly make it through the first day....Way to go Champ

Negreanu wins a 20k potWednesday, April 19, 2006 02:24 PM PDTWith the board showing J104A; Daniel Negreanu bets 1k in the big blind and gets the button to call.River comes 3; Negreanu bets 5k and player calls.Player shows AJ with two pairs -Aces and Jacks.Negreanu shows 52; showing the 5-high straight and takes the pot.

Negreanu wins a 20k potWednesday, April 19, 2006 02:24 PM PDTWith the board showing J104A; Daniel Negreanu bets 1k in the big blind and gets the button to call.River comes 3; Negreanu bets 5k and player calls.Player shows AJ with two pairs -Aces and Jacks.Negreanu shows 52; showing the 5-high straight and takes the pot.
Beat me to it. BOO YAKASHA!!!!
Hi FCP'ers!!! Today is Daniel's first day at the WPT Bellagio here in Vegas. Let's wish him luck! Here are the updates below in Vegas time:12:10pm: "I reconize two people at my table. Jesse Jones and Shane from NY."12:25pm: "Plus one asian kid who I think plays well. The rest appear to be playing in their first tournament."12:44pm: "This is the WPT Championship, but it's amazing how many rank beginners there are. Some of these guys will go broke with top pair."1:09pm: "Tony Hartman just arrived at my table...Chip count $51,700."1:47pm: "End of level 1, $51,950."
Patty its "Cody" not Tony, I get that all the time.

There were 606 official entries in the WPT Championship event creating a total prize pool of $14,695,500. 100 places will be paid with first place taking home $3,766,350.

Good luck Daniel, I hope you feel like you're in the groove today. Not much chance of getting knocked out or building a monster stack with this structure, but it would be nice to double up at the expensive of the newbs today. I'm sure many will be back tomorrow tho B) .As for that big discrepancy between first and sixth, aren't all WPT tournaments similar to that, in terms of % diff between 1st and 6th? Maybe it's even more amplified here so they can say winner gets alot of mooooney.

WOW....you sent me 4, count em 4, PM's about this.....you my friend, are crazy
Should I send you 4 more, maybe you will get the hint?How about don't make offers you can't keep.Pay me my money.
Should I send you 4 more, maybe you will get the hint?How about don't make offers you can't keep.Pay me my money.
You are seriously delusional if you think you will ever see a nickel from me......LET IT GOAnd don't give all this, "you made a bet, be a man" crap....it's the web, it's a forum, it's NOT FOR REAL JUST BECAUSE IT'S WRITTEN.There is no way in hell that if DN did get knocked out you would be sending me 10 grand, so STFU