Teams And Player Lists

The team members are listed on the website www.fullcontactpoker.com/pokerleague under the link TEAMSIt is not complete as we do not have all the members names as of yet.Also, some are listed by their forum names not their screen names (for playing)If you see your name is listed as your forum name, or your name is not listed for your team, please let me know either in this thread or by PM'ing me.Thanks

My FCP name is BillyBizzle. I will make sure we get therrinn's and Nat's names in here as well.

LOLTEAM ARENAS gilbertology Naked Cowboy pocket3s JesterSB Dreamclown fooooooled youuuuu. nice one gbtology

LOLTEAM ARENAS gilbertology Naked Cowboy pocket3s JesterSB Dreamclown fooooooled youuuuu. nice one gbtology
Here you Go:Team "OH YOU CALL I CALL?" Royal_tour BigtimeGC Troyomac Pipes123

My current FCP Screen Name is FLEUNG but I'm in the process of opening up a new account because my current one has currency issues.I'll be sure to make the new account fleung22 to match my forum name.Gee...I guess that was a pretty pointless post.

Lol, he took DreamClown down from the player list. Not sure if sleuthis knew who dreamclown was or not, but yeh he's not really on my team :club: I do have a new alternate to add, the "real" Gilbert Arenas. He can only play during halftime tho :D
Lol, he took DreamClown down from the player list. Not sure if sleuthis knew who dreamclown was or not, but yeh he's not really on my team :D I do have a new alternate to add, the "real" Gilbert Arenas. He can only play during halftime tho :D
so which gilbert is the one talking all the smack, the real one or u?im confused. :club: