Thanks To Whoever Got Me Fulltilt Rakeback

don't remember who it was for sure, but maybe it was Suited Up. anyway, someone referred me to RakeUpdate.com and I was able to get rakeback from FullTilt despite having opened my account a year ago. So far, RakeUpdate seems to be a pretty good affiliate with daily rakeback updates. Whoever referred me should look out for their cut later.sorry if i sound like a spammer.

don't remember who it was for sure, but maybe it was Suited Up. anyway, someone referred me to RakeUpdate.com and I was able to get rakeback from FullTilt despite having opened my account a year ago. So far, RakeUpdate seems to be a pretty good affiliate with daily rakeback updates. Whoever referred me should look out for their cut later.sorry if i sound like a spammer.
Yea, I use this site too. I have been pleased with their daily updates and quick cashouts.
I tried twice but i dont think either was successful :club: .
one reason existing accounts may not be able to get rakeback is if they were opened through an affiliate (e.g. pokersourceonline)

Ive been waiting for over a week now for them to get my account switched over. It should be to hard the only time i put money on tilt was to play a tourney. My roll is sitting idle and its killing me!

Ive been waiting for over a week now for them to get my account switched over. It should be to hard the only time i put money on tilt was to play a tourney. My roll is sitting idle and its killing me!
It took rakeupdate 4 days to respond to my rakeback request. I guess they have to run it by FullTilt first.

I just got my account switched over recently too, I'm pretty sure it was Suited who got me rakeback as well. Though it took something like 2 weeks for me to hear back from rakeupdate on being accepted into the rakeback program.

i just got hooked up there too. it took about a week before full tilt got back to them and switched the account over. if you ever need to contact them they are usually logged in on AIM. username RakeReduction.i'll be moving over there tonite hopefully.
do they offer rakeback to other sites as well? like perhaps a site where rakeback is not discussed?
Looks like they offer rakeback for Carnaval (Pokerroom skin), Bodog, UB, Absolute, Noble and Pokershare
Can I get Rakeback too ?username : Burdoemail : burdo3417@hotmail.comHow do I know when im already getting the rakeback ?
I referred you, so you should get an e-mail.If you're not eligible, RakeUpdate will let you know.