Dealt to econ_tim [Ks Kd]UTG folds, MP raises, econ_tim 3-bets, Button cold calls, blinds fold, MP calls.*** FLOP *** [Jc Qd As]MP bets, econ_tim calls, Button folds.*** TURN *** [Jc Qd As] [5d]MP bets, econ_tim calls.*** RIVER *** [Jc Qd As 5d] [6c]MP bets, econ_tim calls.This is from a 5/10 game. Villain seems less aggro preflop but more aggro postflop than typical six-maxer, but I don't have enough hands for a good read. The flop and turn seem like clear calls, but what about the river?

Dealt to econ_tim [Ks Kd]UTG folds, MP raises, econ_tim 3-bets, Button cold calls, blinds fold, MP calls.*** FLOP *** [Jc Qd As]MP bets, econ_tim calls, Button folds.*** TURN *** [Jc Qd As] [5d]MP bets, econ_tim calls.*** RIVER *** [Jc Qd As 5d] [6c]MP bets, econ_tim calls.This is from a 5/10 game. Villain seems less aggro preflop but more aggro postflop than typical six-maxer, but I don't have enough hands for a good read. The flop and turn seem like clear calls, but what about the river?
Seems like if you're going to call the flop and the turn, you might as well call the river.

I think you can safely fold this river. You can't fold the turn, because of your K and T outs..although they might be dirty.You mention that villain is not so aggro preflop, and since he raised, we can probably give him a preflop range that looks like this:AA-TT, AK/AQ/AJ/KQ..maybe AT. You only beat TT and KQ. Would villain donk you with TT or KQ, and continue to 'bluff' all the way? I think its unlikely.

What about raising the flop? You 3-bet preflop and may earn you a free card on the turn. Villian would probablly slowdown without AK or 2 pair. You might even get a weak ace to fold.

What about raising the flop? You 3-bet preflop and may earn you a free card on the turn. Villian would probablly slowdown without AK or 2 pair. You might even get a weak ace to fold.
There's no such thing as a weak ace, only weak players.swUh, yeah you could fold on the turn bet, or call down. Depends on the player.Monty
:club: It's much more likely that we fold a small pp or get 3-bet by a better hand.

I thought about this hand after I left the computer. It's a tricky hand, so I just threw a suggestion up in the air. I don't think I would really 3-bet the flop here unless I knew my opponent could have and would fold a weak ace. I would probablly just call down otherwise.

I thought about this hand after I left the computer. It's a tricky hand, so I just threw a suggestion up in the air. I don't think I would really 3-bet the flop here unless I knew my opponent could have and would fold a weak ace. I would probablly just call down otherwise.
That's true. While it is possible that a certain opponent will lay down a weak ace, most of the players can't do that. Even at 5/10. You'd need a pretty specific read, IMO to justify making a play like that.