party poker user id's

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on3_40_se7enbut don't expect to see me on party muchi despise it
ur name looks familiar. bust me out of a freeroll lately? :club:
InNeedOfWeed on Empire  3/6 soon to be 5/10Iolaus on Party but only play when there's a reload bonus.
YOU'RE INNEEDOFWEED. I've played against you a bunch of times. lol. I always wondered as you have good stats
InNeedOfWeed on Empire 3/6 soon to be 5/10Iolaus on Party but only play when there's a reload bonus.
YOU'RE INNEEDOFWEED. I've played against you a bunch of times. lol. I always wondered as you have good stats
Well thanks for the kind words, man. I found this forum only a short time ago and immediately recognized your name as one of the players I don't really want to tangle with too much. :wink: Anyway, this place sure beats the pants off that "other forum" I've been lurking/posting at (UPF), so I hope to become a regular, productive member here.

WatersR on Party (and paradise/pokerroom/fulltilt/goldenpalace)plays: all NL MTTs, sometimes limit and PLOSnG NL 30/50/1003/6, 5/10, 10/20 Limit HE25/50/100 NLHESteps/Satellites.MTT Best placings:NL1x1st ($7k)2x2nd ($5/$6k)3 other final tables2 11ths :oops: Limit1x4th ($1500)PLO1 final table

got er built up to about 300 so far after weekend one. much thanks go out to duncan21 (some dude) for donating at least 100 himself. (got him all 3 wknd nights for at least 25+ each)seriously, look for this guy. literally raises every hand preflop, bets at his draws like he had the nuts.....i could go on. i prefer to get at him AFTER he has sucked out a flukey pot. easy money.

rugbystar55 at Party, although haven't played there in like 8 months, was hoping to get my account deleted so I could play again as a 'new' account for PSO referral and points... don't think it's gonna happen tho.Also gloyner at Absolute, but after clearing bonus and playing with (and like a) rocks for 4 months I'm heading back to Party or Pacific. If people have stats on my play at party from 2004, disregard it, I was not learned in the ways of FCP back then...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...