Phil really manages to look like a tard a lot
The first time my wife saw him on High Stakes Poker where Barry flopped the set on him, she thought he was retarted.

Definitely looks fun. I'm hooked already and give the early lead to Fillmaff for better "skillz" rapping.

Bill sounds like a 10 year old boy with a lisp! I hope Phil destroys him! I think I am the only person in the world that actually roots for Phil... Is something wrong with me or does anyone else feel the same?

Bill sounds like a 10 year old boy with a lisp! I hope Phil destroys him! I think I am the only person in the world that actually roots for Phil... Is something wrong with me or does anyone else feel the same?
Something is wrong with you. And phil.He's a tool and a ******. He'll do anything for a dime, except playing good poker :-)i don't hate him. In fact, I love seeing him on TV. Because lately, he's almost always losing. i like watching an entire final table (tournament of champions) laughing and making fun of him. I like watching the entire high stakes poker gang giggling when he walks off, and goading him when he's at the table.I love phil. But I don't root for him. His entire entertainment value lies within his losses.

Here is the email I got entilted, "Phil has had enough."Phil Hellmuth has had enough. And he's not going to take it anymore."I've had enough," says Phil Hellmuth. "And I'm not going to take it anymore."No, Phil isn't referring to life on the poker circuit. Nor is he referring to his penchant for fine champagne.Phil is talking about the constant jabs against him by his arch nemesis, self-proclaimed poker guru, Bill Fillmaff.Bill's been shooting his mouth off, claiming he's better than Hellmuth at pretty much everything.But Hellmuth is fighting back."This kid thinks he's a somebody? He's a nobody," says Hellmuth. "This kid thinks he's better than Hellmuth? He can't even spell Hellmuth."Fillmaff begs to differ."I can spell Hellmuth," says Fillmaff. "D-O-N-K-E-Y."And with those words, the greatest competition in the history of everything begins. To witness the shenanigans for yourself - and to find out how you can be a part of the ultimate poker fight - visit the BillvsPhil site at www.billvsphil.com.

don't you guys think it's at all sad that we have degraded our morality so much that we have to get entertainment in watching a guy break stuff and berate people while going broke?phil20iv.jpgoh wait, we ARE getting our mobney's worth. nevermind.

Something is wrong with you. And phil.He's a tool and a ******. He'll do anything for a dime, except playing good poker :-)i don't hate him. In fact, I love seeing him on TV. Because lately, he's almost always losing. i like watching an entire final table (tournament of champions) laughing and making fun of him. I like watching the entire high stakes poker gang giggling when he walks off, and goading him when he's at the table.I love phil. But I don't root for him. His entire entertainment value lies within his losses.
He does have 9 WSOP Braclets so I dont think there is no way anybody can say he is a bad poker player. His actions are really hard to defend because of how he displays himself at the poker table. If you have won that many tournaments you must be doing something right...

I'm actually embarrased for Phil every time I hear him speakIt really does make me cringe, I just heard the espn radio interview w/ him on it yesterday and I had the same feeling as watching him in that video. It makes me sad that someone can be so ineloquent, yet think he's the media gem of poker. He's just embarrasing.And Yes... BILL IS THE WORLDWIDE CHAMP!

"I can spell Hellmuth," says Fillmaff. "D-O-N-K-E-Y."
C-rassic :club: Fillmaff pwns. And I agree with SuitedUp, in that I feel bad for Phil every time he opens his mouth.