As I said in the previous thread, not spam.Brandon finished 6th in the event Daniel won in January.http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=43952
No offense to Brandon. He obviously seems to have a game.GL with the book.“Excellent, entertaining, and extremely well written…I couldn’t stop reading!”—Phil Hellmuth, Poker Icon, and author of the best selling Play Poker like the Pros :club:

It seems like a really good book hope all works out for you...that would be the story of my life...BROKE!

I just read the first chapter, it was free to preview. And I must say that I loved it. I've been in the poker world for 8 years now and think this is a VERY important topic that people don't often understand. The newer generation is focused more on internet play, but money is money. I suppose that this could be considered spam, but I really don't see it that way. I have endorsed Barry Greensein's book many times, and I don't consider that spam. Not that I'm sitting on a pedestal and passing judgment, because I'm not. Sometimes we as a community have to look at the bigger picture. Again, I am speaking for myself. If Daniel or the rest of the moderating team were to disagree with me, that would be a different story. Best of luck with this book.

I suppose that this could be considered spam, but I really don't see it that way. I have endorsed Barry Greensein's book many times, and I don't consider that spam. Not that I'm sitting on a pedestal and passing judgment, because I'm not. Sometimes we as a community have to look at the bigger picture. Again, I am speaking for myself. If Daniel or the rest of the moderating team were to disagree with me, that would be a different story. Best of luck with this book.
You are a long standing member, endorsing someone else's book. This guy, whether he is a known player or not, is posting about his own book after signing up for the forum seemingly only for that reason. Thus, spam.

I can see the point but I also think that this guy doesn't have a ton of money to advertise his book, and if you have to have a lot of money to sell a book then we all lose out... you know what I mean? Maybe I am just babbling