The Brew Crew...

They are going to surprise a lot of people this year.
No they won't. They seem to be everyone's "surprise" pick to be good this year. In fact, I think Harold Reynolds picked them for the Wild Card this year...so I think that people are actually expecting them to be pretty good in a fairly weak NL this year. Then again..maybe there are a lot that don't realize that the Brewers will actually be good this year....who knows.

The Brewers rule. Definitely my favorite NL team. I hope they win at least 82, which I think they can.I don't see how they can win the WC though...that would involve beating the Mets or Braves, Dodgers or Padres, AND Astros and Cubs (assuming Stl runs away again).

The Brewers rule. Definitely my favorite NL team. I hope they win at least 82, which I think they can.I don't see how they can win the WC though...that would involve beating the Mets or Braves, Dodgers or Padres, AND Astros and Cubs (assuming Stl runs away again).
I think they have a decent shot at the WC. St. Louis is gonna win the Central (though I don't think they'll run away with it...), and the Braves are gonna win the East, and I am fairly confident that the WC winner is not gonna come from the East...so I think it'll be a three team race between Philly, New York, and Milwaukee (I think Houston is gonna struggle this year....Pettite seems to be drawing some worries this year so far...), and I think that Milwaukee may actually have good enough pitching to make a serious run. I wouldn't call them the favorite, but I think they have a shot..maybe 20% or so...

nah... don't think brewers will contend for a spot just yet ~jj hardy avg will drop~ prince is already seem to bust~weeks and barfield are everyone's favs but they will not be able to handle the pressure of the race during the summer~never liked jenkins or lee~ fluke season last year for lee imoand the pitchers... capuono is not as good as his numbers states...sheets gets injure in sooo many ways imaginable~ i think davies is solid number 2~turnbow is pretty solid...but still young~they are the team i will be pulling for ...like the tigers...but just don't think they will keep this up~

nah... don't think brewers will contend for a spot just yet ~jj hardy avg will drop~ prince is already seem to bust~weeks and barfield are everyone's favs but they will not be able to handle the pressure of the race during the summer~never liked jenkins or lee~ fluke season last year for lee imoand the pitchers... capuono is not as good as his numbers states...sheets gets injure in sooo many ways imaginable~ i think davies is solid number 2~turnbow is pretty solid...but still young~they are the team i will be pulling for ...like the tigers...but just don't think they will keep this up~
You saying that Prince Fielder is "already a bust" after four games pretty much takes away all of your credibility on the subject of baseball. Plus...their other four starters besides Sheets...Davis, Okha, Capuano, and Bush are fairly solid....so if Sheets comes back even 80% effective I think they have a pretty good rotation...Turnbow is a good closer..and they have a pretty good lineup with a good combo of power and speed. I think the Mets are the only realistic team that can beat them in the Wild Card hunt.....Phillies maybe and Houston maybe....but I think New York and Milwaukee are your two main wild card contenders.
You saying that Prince Fielder is "already a bust" after four games pretty much takes away all of your credibility on the subject of baseball. Plus...their other four starters besides Sheets...Davis, Okha, Capuano, and Bush are fairly solid....so if Sheets comes back even 80% effective I think they have a pretty good rotation...Turnbow is a good closer..and they have a pretty good lineup with a good combo of power and speed. I think the Mets are the only realistic team that can beat them in the Wild Card hunt.....Phillies maybe and Houston maybe....but I think New York and Milwaukee are your two main wild card contenders.
ur credibility on not being a retard was taken away when u have a thread on the royals~prince have 1 blooper and a ridiculous amount of strike outs/ AB~ it is pretty sad i say~try reading my post maybe...bcuz i said they are a good team... in fact...i believe i even said they are one of my favs ~ just that they are not playoff team yet~i am not sure what ur trying to defend ... u have issues~
ur credibility on not being a retard was taken away when u have a thread on the royals~prince have 1 blooper and a ridiculous amount of strike outs/ AB~ it is pretty sad i say~try reading my post maybe...bcuz i said they are a good team... in fact...i believe i even said they are one of my favs ~ just that they are not playoff team yet~i am not sure what ur trying to defend ... u have issues~
Well...considering that you're pretty much the only person these days who doesn't like me.........and since a lot of people seem to think you're kinda retarded.....I'd say I win that one. Yeah, Prince has had a bad start....but saying that a rookie is a "bust" after four games is flat out retarded. If you're gonna say that, then you'd better be ready to argue that Chris Shelton is the best power hitter in baseball and that he is a hall of famer and will break the single-season homerun mark..you know..because he's had an awesome four games. Lol....idiot.And yeah, I read your post. By arguing that the Brewers had enough pitching to contend for a playoff spot..here is your statement that I was arguing against....
"nah... don't think brewers will contend for a spot just yet ~"
Seems pretty clear what I am trying to say. You say they won't be contending for a playoff spot. I respond by giving reasons why they WILL contend for a playoff spot. OWNED!!!!!P.S. My Royals thread rules. Just wait until the end of the season...they'll have 73 wins and I'll be known as a genius..forevermore.
Well...considering that you're pretty much the only person these days who doesn't like me.........and since a lot of people seem to think you're kinda retarded.....I'd say I win that one. Yeah, Prince has had a bad start....but saying that a rookie is a "bust" after four games is flat out retarded. If you're gonna say that, then you'd better be ready to argue that Chris Shelton is the best power hitter in baseball and that he is a hall of famer and will break the single-season homerun mark..you know..because he's had an awesome four games. Lol....idiot.And yeah, I read your post. By arguing that the Brewers had enough pitching to contend for a playoff spot..here is your statement that I was arguing against.... Seems pretty clear what I am trying to say. You say they won't be contending for a playoff spot. I respond by giving reasons why they WILL contend for a playoff spot. OWNED!!!!!P.S. My Royals thread rules. Just wait until the end of the season...they'll have 73 wins and I'll be known as a genius..forevermore.
woops~i didn't mean contend...i meant they wont make the playoffs~i haven't have a lotta sleep lately due to finals...didn't realize what i wrotebut i am still right about royals sukk, so go jerk off~ps: chiefs sukk as well~
woops~i didn't mean contend...i meant they wont make the playoffs~i haven't have a lotta sleep lately due to finals...didn't realize what i wrotebut i am still right about royals sukk, so go jerk off~ps: chiefs sukk as well~
I think this pretty much proves that you're the retard in our little scuffling thus far......P.S. Royals are going to better than people think. 73 wins this year and improving for the future. Remember those words...
I think this pretty much proves that you're the retard in our little scuffling thus far......P.S. Royals are going to better than people think. 73 wins this year and improving for the future. Remember those words...
Royals will win about 70... not much more than that... Need another solid hitter besides Sweeney. Reggie Sanders has to deliver but I don't see it happening
Royals will win about 70... not much more than that... Need another solid hitter besides Sweeney. Reggie Sanders has to deliver but I don't see it happening
Sanders will deliver, it's more a matter of him staying healthy.
sanders really had a fluke season last year and everyone all of a sudden thinks he is any good ??
So a fluke year is defined as "5th best" now?
sanders really had a fluke season last year and everyone all of a sudden thinks he is any good ??
He had a "fluke" year last year??? What?? I would LOVE for you to actually look at the numbers and show where that "fluke" is. Don't make me put up his numbers..they aren't awe-inspiring...but his last five years are pretty consistently solid. It is obvious that you really just don't have a clue what you are talking about and are just spewing crap.Oh...and Emil Brown is another pretty good hitter we have...he's a nice bat to have to protect Sweeney (once Sweeney starts hitting that is...needs to get out of his slump)
He had a "fluke" year last year??? What?? I would LOVE for you to actually look at the numbers and show where that "fluke" is. Don't make me put up his numbers..they aren't awe-inspiring...but his last five years are pretty consistently solid. It is obvious that you really just don't have a clue what you are talking about and are just spewing crap.Oh...and Emil Brown is another pretty good hitter we have...he's a nice bat to have to protect Sweeney (once Sweeney starts hitting that is...needs to get out of his slump)
sure... u no baseball inside out by saying royals are the best~
sure... u no baseball inside out by saying royals are the best~
Please show me where I stated that the Royals were the best team in baseball this year. I said they'd be better and win 73 games. That's hardly saying they are "the best." Oh..and that offer for you to show just how Sanders had a "fluke" year last year still stands.

Reggie Sanders has been a solid contributor for a long time now. Saying anything less of him is just ridiculous. It's the same way with people who criticize players for not putting up godly numbers but can be depended on for the same results year after year (aka, people who were down on Keith Tkachuk this year, but he's still on a point-per-game pace despite playing hurt earlier in the season). Reggie will give you at least 20 HR and 70 RBI, with decent speed and above average defense in right, guaranteed. It's as simple as that.The Diamondbacks gave the game away today, and it was a surprisingly lackluster outing for Webb. Even Russ Ortiz pitched better yesterday than Webb did today, and he's ****ing terrible.

reggie sanders sukks bcuz he swings for the fences at cards~
What's the deal with the "~" at the end of every sentence? Do you have something against periods?Also, why are you so stupid?