The Brew Crew...

5 in a row!What a game! I just wish they played all 162 games against to Pirates and D'backs. I think they've got a tough run coming up next week with St. Louis and a couple other big series (can't remember who).

5 in a row!What a game! I just wish they played all 162 games against to Pirates and D'backs. I think they've got a tough run coming up next week with St. Louis and a couple other big series (can't remember who).
That series against the Cards will definitely be a big series for them (well..as "big" as an early season series can get..), but I think they actually have a shot at surprising St. Louis..if they can keep the game close and get into St. Louis's bullpen in the 6th inning or so..I think that's how the Cards can be beat.
I'll give the Brewers all the credit in the world, as they've had timely hits and phenomenal pitching in the short season thus far, but the Diamondbacks aren't that bad. If they had any kind of bullpen, they would have won tonight's game.You wouldn't want to face them that much. Just sayin'.
This works for me:You have chosen to ignore all posts from: forumjp. · View this post · Un-ignore forumjp
Good job HobbesJust to let you know I was the first. Am I some sort of prophet? AbsolutelyWhat a retard this guy is. Too bad DN and the mods dont read/care about the baseball forum or we could have him banned.
Well they finally lost one. Looking forward to the series this week with St. Louis and the Mets this weekend. Should be a good early season test.
THEY LOST!?!That's it. I'm off the bandwagon. They suck. They're done. Wait until next year maybe.Time to get on the Detroit bandwagon...wait...THEY LOST TOO!?!?"THERE'S NO REASON TO LIVE!! THERE'S NO REASON TO LIVE!! WHERE'S MY CAR!!! I'M GONNA DRIVE IT INTO THAT LAKE!!THERE'S NO REASON TO LIVE!!"driver.jpg