Villan is 83/0 after 32 hands. Is it right to fold trip aces here on the river 3 handed?Prima Poker skinNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.203 playersConverterStack sizes:Button: $9.66SB: $21.92Hero: $22.37Pre-flop: (3 players) Hero is BB with :D:) Button calls, SB calls, Hero checks.Flop: :club::):D ($0.6, 3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.35, Button calls, SB calls.Turn: :) ($1.65, 3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.15, Button calls, SB calls.River: :D ($5.1, 3 players)SB bets $5, Hero folds, Button folds.Uncalled bets: $5 returned to SB.Results:Final pot: $5.1

Villan is 83/0 after 32 hands. Is it right to fold trip aces here on the river 3 handed?
I really need to get poker tracker to understand what this **** means.if it was a wild overbet, then you can fold, but it's just pot size so I think calling is really correct here. Please note the two diamonds on the flop. and it's .1/.2.

I easily fold this. He can easily have a better ace or just filled. Sure he could have a busted flush draw or some other complete bluff, but you don't really have that mush invested at this point. Unless he bluffs at a lot of pots give him credit for a better hand than yours. Any ace except A2 beats you.I don't have poker tracker either, so based on what 83/0 means it could change things.

Depends on if he has made a move like this before in these 32 hands.If not...a fold is okay. If he has done this a few times already...call and pay off if he has it.

I easily fold this. He can easily have a better ace or just filled. Sure he could have a busted flush draw or some other complete bluff, but you don't really have that mush invested at this point. Unless he bluffs at a lot of pots give him credit for a better hand than yours. Any ace except A2 beats you.I don't have poker tracker either, so based on what 83/0 means it could change things.
maybe you should be informed to is .10/.20!

I don't mind this fold. At low limits this player very well could have an A. Sometimes they aren't sure about their kicker, but then they have trips and think they are indistructable!

83/0 means he'd put into the pot 83% of the time (we were 3 handed for alot of this time) and he'd raised pre flop 0% of the time. In this hand I folded. He had A5 for a full house.

I probably would be the one who felt undestructable and called this bet. I'd have to know more about my player than just he's super loose limper to not call this bet.I kick myself in the end for calling but I can't see how you can't with those stats and no other info.