Ok.. I admit it... I Googled it....Jack is holding two pair (note: So is Sven) Both draw one card, Alas, Jack matches one of his pairs but Sven does not. (Else it would be a story of Rose and Sven) The camera pans past Jack's cards too quickly to tell what Jack had in his hand other than the fact that he had no face cards.

So i guess it wasnt stud then? Did anyone notice tho the sexual tension between jack and Rob? And why the hell was there an iceberg there anyway?
This scene threw me for a loop....and I think the iceberg just wanted to crash the party....

I cant believe so many people forgot the 9 :club: 8 :D !!The real question is, and I guess its just a matter of debate but, what did KGB hold? I always assumed it was a set.....

wasn't it a full-house? didn't he say something like "i have two small pairs and then his fifth card was a third of one of the two..."I don't really remember...and oh yeah, they were play five-card draw...edit: now that i think about it, that sounds like a completely different movie..
jigar108 wins with the correct answer "FULL HOUSE"
I cant believe so many people forgot the 9 :club: 8 :D !!The real question is, and I guess its just a matter of debate but, what did KGB hold? I always assumed it was a set.....
A set, or A-10 has always been my guess.

I have a question about the final scene(s) in Rounders. What is KGB's tell? Many people say it is the cookies but Mike McD says after finding out the tell.."he could have gone on all night eating those cookies....but once you find out a man's tell you never let him know...." or something along those lines. Can someone tell me what KGB's tell was.

Thanks for the honesty, big dog. And I LOVE trivia. For example: What hand did Michael McDermott have to beat KGB at the end of Rounders?
Ahhh, come on....give us something harder than this. He flopped the straight.
I have a question about the final scene(s) in Rounders. What is KGB's tell? Many people say it is the cookies but Mike McD says after finding out the tell.."he could have gone on all night eating those cookies....but once you find out a man's tell you never let him know...." or something along those lines. Can someone tell me what KGB's tell was.
When he eats the cookie, he's holding the nuts. Otherwise it just goes back in the rack.

The producers said that in the original script...KGB had Aces ...AGAIN...this time...they get cracked.....KGB thinks he is getting slowplayed by a set and pushes when he makes top set on the river...(all of that was in the original script)The script was re-written to not reveal the hand KGB had...