hottest female poker player qtrfinal #1

Since you have already ranked them, doesn't that just impy bias. I mean if we are supposed to be voting, don't rank them, just list heads up battles.
they are not ranked, they are seeded...upsets can happen.
Also as one poster stated, I can't believe you put Liebert at #8, do you only know 8 female players?
as i answered earlier, i did 8 because it was easy, and did the 8 i did becuz they are probably the most recognized, and would make for the funniest competition. People really need to get a sense of humor and stop trying to rip posts that are supposed to be funny.
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you have already ranked them, doesn't that just impy bias. I mean if we are supposed to be voting, don't rank them, just list heads up battles.
Also as one poster stated, I can't believe you put Liebert at #8, do you only know 8 female players?
as i answered earlier, i did 8 because it was easy, and did the 8 i did becuz they are probably the most recognized, and would make for the funniest competition. People really need to get a sense of humor and stop trying to rip posts that are supposed to be funny.
even if they're not funny? although kathy liebert is pretty funny in just about any looks-related context.
even if they're not funny? although kathy liebert is pretty funny in just about any looks-related context.
Blaze I'm surprised that you would post something like this given that I think you know how subjective humour can be, and just because you don't find it funny (which apparantly you did) doesn't mean you just rip away. Usually you rip people for stupid arguments and poor poker choices, but when you start ripping people for not being your kind of funny with their jokes, you might be turning a little smash on us… and everyone knows there's no room for two smash's here… I'm not sure there's even room for one.
Evelyn hands down.I'm curious though, how did she get the number one spot in the conference?  Was she undefeated or something?  If you used the BCS system I think you should be put in jail.Yay!  Post 100!
ohhh god the bcs..

What's the 2 seed - 7 seed matchup gonna be? Clonie Gowan vs. Maureen Feduniak? This is going to be more funny than substantive until the semi-finals, LOL.

Keep in mind, not only is Evelyn Ng the number 1 seed, she has homefield advantage. People forget that her and Negreanu grew up together in Toronto and dated off and on for a while.

What's the 2 seed - 7 seed matchup gonna be?  Clonie Gowan vs. Maureen Feduniak?  This is going to be more funny than substantive until the semi-finals, LOL.
are you psychic DUDE? u spoiled the surprise but i must congratulate you. nice read, remind me to never play cards with u.
What's the 2 seed - 7 seed matchup gonna be?  Clonie Gowen vs. Maureen Feduniak?  This is going to be more funny than substantive until the semi-finals, LOL.
are you psychic DUDE? u spoiled the surprise but i must congratulate you. nice read, remind me to never play cards with u.
Heh heh heh, you like that? Come play cards with me anytime, TJEckleburg on Partypoker. I'm gonna go ahead and guess the other matchups while I'm at it... (3) Isabelle Mercier vs. (6) Jennifer Harman, and (4) Annie Duke vs. (5) Cyndy Violette. How close was I? I'll personally be very disappointed if I was off on anything, that's the best seeding I can come up with. Although, I would have given poor Kathy Liebert the benefit of the doubt vs. Maureen Feduniak. Smart money's on the darkhorse 3 seed. I'm officially taking odds.
Heh heh heh, you like that?  Come play cards with me anytime, TJEckleburg on Partypoker.  I'm gonna go ahead and guess the other matchups while I'm at it... (3) Isabelle Mercier vs.  (6) Jennifer Harman, and (4) Annie Duke vs. (5) Cyndy Violette.  How close was I?  I'll personally be very disappointed if I was off on anything, that's the best seeding I can come up with.  Although, I would have given poor Kathy Liebert the benefit of the doubt vs. Maureen Feduniak.  Smart money's on the darkhorse 3 seed.  I'm officially taking odds.
No way is Duke seeded above Harmon....

I realize it's illogical, that a 30-something divorcee like Annie Duke with 3 or 4 kids could be considered hot. I don't know what it is about her I find attractive, but it's something. DEFINITELY so 10 0r 15 years ago. I'm not ashamed to admit I find her attractive though. Something about her eyes. Definite MILF.

I realize it's illogical, that a 30-something divorcee like Annie Duke with 3 or 4 kids could be considered hot.  I don't know what it is about her I find attractive, but it's something.  DEFINITELY so 10 0r 15 years ago.  I'm not ashamed to admit I find her attractive though.  Something about her eyes.  Definite MILF.
Well, if you're making book...i'll take Harmon in an upset to make the finals.I don't think ANYONE can beat Evelyn.