For Shirley Rosario (aka Poker Babe)

May you have a speedy recovery, a future of great health, and may you run so well you'd think skill was not a factor.I applaud you for going out in public with your current situation as it may help other women poker players or fans in some way with the information you disclose. I am awed by your strength and courage in the face of this situation, and humbled by your heart for the game of poker in the face of such adversity.http://www.poker-babes.com/poker/games/

The road I am on at this particular moment is a scary one at times, but my support system has helped me tremendously. I stated in my journal entry that I have a huge family and some great friends who have been with me every step of the way. Now I can add the poker community to my list.I have received a lot of positive feedback and responses regarding my treatment. Each and every one of the messages means something to me.Thank you to the FullContactPoker community. I am touched.Thank you,Shirley Rosario(Siren)

The road I am on at this particular moment is a scary one at times, but my support system has helped me tremendously. I stated in my journal entry that I have a huge family and some great friends who have been with me every step of the way. Now I can add the poker community to my list.I have received a lot of positive feedback and responses regarding my treatment. Each and every one of the messages means something to me.Thank you to the FullContactPoker community. I am touched.Thank you,Shirley Rosario(Siren)
I have gone through this with my wife, mother-in-law and sister-in-law, so I know the challenges you are facing. Keep your positive attitude and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
I hope your recovery goes well, it is so great you caught it early on. gl, you are in my prayers.