Favorite Rap Lines

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo I'm tryin to make a dollar out of what makes senseAdd it up, told my daddy I'd be a rich manYou never know when your fate gon' switch handsGet today's solid ground out of yesterday's quicksandI was a young boy who dreamt about being a big manOn small looseleaf sheets I sketched a big planGotta handle business properly, boost up my economyStore it up and get my mom some waterfront propertyYesterday was not for me but nowaday it's time for meThe streets is watchin me, I watch back, that's the policyMovin along my oddesey like blood through the arteryNavigate the treacherous and make it seem effortlessLet those who make the exodus seekin the North beaconfrom beatin and hog-eatin, from punishment all seasonfrom hands cracked and bleedin -- cotton thorns in your palmsIt's for y'all that I sketch these songs, and it goes..Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadowI fear no man, because faith is the aarowMy vocal chord travel worldwide to block narrowWe can blow with the ammo or go mano-a-manoKweli is you wit me? (Whattup whattup?) Let's make it happenI *BURN* through your argument with actionMy eyes stay fastened to tomorrow lookin for a brighter dayWhen y'all wanna leave y'all? Right away--Mos Def, 'Know That'

Scream out my nameCause the Pain's in the HouseBust a nut in her gutAnd leave a stain in her blouseThen pull up my drawersAnd she's all yours againAnd if ya got a beef punkBetter bring a friendCause I'm runnin' up on yaI ain't gonna' warn ya whenI'm runnin' up on ya-House of Painhouse.of.pain.jpg

why's y'all actin' all shy n allwhy's y'all lyin forI never did this beforewhat's thatwhat you wants some paaatrooooonI got thatsee's you fine alland your girlfriend's kinda rawbut she's not like yooooouuuuu...

Dirtydutch original:Sh1t Talkin’ Table Talka’Just let me lay back, baby boy, 'an check this shit_I've got the redraw, son; I’ll still catch this bitch_If that club peels off, you're drawin' dead to thisYou wanna' slowplay, whitebread? I’ll show ya' where the equity is (POW!)Gohead: toss it in the pot, you got no safety, like a Glock, sucka'You think that weak-*** straight’s a lock? I’ll send you parking lot, sucka’You tossin to the muck? I'll make you look a straight-up douche_, "****_", 'cause Baby *****, I'm flippin’ up the seven duce.I'm so awesome :club:

Dirtydutch original:Sh1t Talkin’ Table Talka’Just let me lay back, baby boy, 'an check this shit_I've got the redraw, son; I’ll still catch this bitch_If that club peels off, you're drawin' dead to thisYou wanna' slowplay, whitebread? I’ll show ya' where the equity is (POW!)Gohead: toss it in the pot, you got no safety, like a Glock, sucka'You think that weak-*** straight’s a lock? I’ll send you parking lot, sucka’You tossin to the muck? I'll make you look a straight-up douche_, "****_", 'cause Baby *****, I'm flippin’ up the seven duce.I'm so awesome :club:
What what, droppin April the 24th //The Hideout\\ presents The Fundamental Theorem of Gangsta, It's hot bitches, Hells Yeah,
pop goes the weasle cuz the weasle goes pop!!!
And now... for the prime ministerSinister.. pete.. n-hi-hi-hi-hi-hi-hice!Nice nice nicethey are totally underratted The cactus albumn is a classic.
What what, droppin April the 24th //The Hideout\\ presents The Fundamental Theorem of Gangsta, It's hot bitches, Hells Yeah,
How about: The Fundamental Theorem of Bustin' a Forty Bottle Upside Yo' Head?

Nas: Shootouts (It Was Written)Yo release what's in me, besides the Henny, it's eyes that's seen plentyFiends get skinny as if Queens was a Craig JennyInstead of diet plans it's crack 200 gramsI pump a G-pack, peeping for where the D's atIt's slow, lookin for Rambo, the cop who got grazedBack in the days, chasin niggaz through my project mazeThat cop he got a death wishHe run behind niggaz until you breathlessEveryday he makin ten arrests, sheeitMy nigga check this, I know the bi.tch he rest withI even blessed it, forty-dash-ten inspected(Already checked it Dunn, near his ankle you could see his gun)Peep he parked his Jeep in the back of the slumto check Tanisha, fat azz real fly, with the blonde caesarVetacini summer gear, she push the two-seaterI heard she brag about the way he eat herA Irish man short slim with a tan, they say he laced her cheebaShe do be lookin weaker now, her teeth are foulSpeakin loud, peep her style, in and out of every reefer cloudFat azz dissolvin, like cotton candy in a mouth that's starvinRock the same gear daily, like a soldier in my squadronI heard she let Jake investigate from her windowcause she's a nympho, suckin di.ck and coughin up infoSo now it's set up, her and the beast to get wet upI know he vest up, we blazin from the neck up(Yo let me knock first) Soon as he open it your glock burstThey had the chains on, son hit the lock firstWe busted in the cop jerkedJungle popped one in his shirtI grabbed the bi.tch by her tits, she tried to say she earthWe saw the cameras, tape recorders, and the monitorsThey eyein us (Nas yo he survived one from the fo'-five)Pull the shades down, they seen their last days nowThere's no way now, we can be treated just like a slave nowTwo in the dome, he's laid down, a-yo the bi.tch is saved nowShe's living in a snitch grave now

"word to the ************" -Easy E form NWA Straight out of Compton.I wonder if the The ************ knows Ozzy's bastards? The ************ and the Bastards have to know each other, they got to much in common.

Nas: Shootouts (It Was Written)Yo release what's in me, besides the Henny, it's eyes that's seen plentyFiends get skinny as if Queens was a Craig JennyInstead of diet plans it's crack 200 gramsI pump a G-pack, peeping for where the D's atIt's slow, lookin for Rambo, the cop who got grazedBack in the days, chasin niggaz through my project mazeThat cop he got a death wishHe run behind niggaz until you breathlessEveryday he makin ten arrests, sheeitMy nigga check this, I know the bi.tch he rest withI even blessed it, forty-dash-ten inspected(Already checked it Dunn, near his ankle you could see his gun)Peep he parked his Jeep in the back of the slumto check Tanisha, fat azz real fly, with the blonde caesarVetacini summer gear, she push the two-seaterI heard she brag about the way he eat herA Irish man short slim with a tan, they say he laced her cheebaShe do be lookin weaker now, her teeth are foulSpeakin loud, peep her style, in and out of every reefer cloudFat azz dissolvin, like cotton candy in a mouth that's starvinRock the same gear daily, like a soldier in my squadronI heard she let Jake investigate from her windowcause she's a nympho, suckin di.ck and coughin up infoSo now it's set up, her and the beast to get wet upI know he vest up, we blazin from the neck up(Yo let me knock first) Soon as he open it your glock burstThey had the chains on, son hit the lock firstWe busted in the cop jerkedJungle popped one in his shirtI grabbed the bi.tch by her tits, she tried to say she earthWe saw the cameras, tape recorders, and the monitorsThey eyein us (Nas yo he survived one from the fo'-five)Pull the shades down, they seen their last days nowThere's no way now, we can be treated just like a slave nowTwo in the dome, he's laid down, a-yo the bi.tch is saved nowShe's living in a snitch grave now
Nice call. When it comes to lyrics (the only thing I care about in rap), Nas pwns all.

hotel motel holiday innnnn.If that ***** starts acting up then you **** her friend.