New Avatar Celebration!

Little off topic from the OP, but is there a censor/block on profanity again? I don't keep abreast(pun intended) of all things FCP as much as I used to, so an answer without me having to search would be awesome. Have a good one and thanks in advance to whoever bothers to answer.And of course...awesome avatar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Little off topic from the OP, but is there a censor/block on profanity again? I don't keep abreast(pun intended) of all things FCP as much as I used to, so an answer without me having to search would be awesome. Have a good one and thanks in advance to whoever bothers to answer.
So is someone going to answer his ****ing question or not?

Look familiar hobbes?...................................,...,,., :.,,,:::::::+==:,,,....,,,,..............,,,,......................................,,...: ,::;;:,,,,,:;=;,.,,,,,,.,,,.............,,,,................................,....,,,..,.,,:;:=++=;;::. .,,,,.......,............,,,,,................................,,..,,,..,, ;;==t+=++=;:,.,:::,,....................,,,,,................................,...,,....,+;iii++ii+;,.,,::::::,. ........,,,,.,,..,,,,,.........................................:=i+iititi=,,,,.. ,;=;,. .......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,......................................,,;it+t++tIi;:::,...,,.:=ii;,. .....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................................,..,::IIit=titi;:;:,+VVi;;+iIYt+:,. ...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.................................,.., =YV+Y;ttt+=:+;,+V=,,.=+=Iti=::;, ....,,,..,,,,,,,,,.....................................;VXtI+IIt;+=t,.+X+.,:::,;tVI+;:::,.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,....................................:IRYiiIIt+==+:,=I=.:,., .=+IYi+;,,,.......,,,,,,,,,,,.................................,.:tXViiIYt=i+=; ;i+,:::...;+;iYti=:,,........,,,,,,,,,,..................................,iXXtiiVY+I=+:.;=+::,,..,,:::+tIi;;:..........,,,,,,,,,................................, =VYIttVV=V;t.:,=++;. , ,,.. ,,;tI=:,,,..... ..,,,,,,,,,................................,:tXtttVR=Vi+::,:=i::,, ,:,,..,.,=II;,:,.........,,,,,,,,................................,+YYIYIRtIYI;;::;t+;,, ,;,.. .,,,.iV+::...... ....,,,,,,,.........................,...,,.;IVtVYRMiXI=:=,,tt=,,:,=;,........:IB;,:..... ..,,,,,,,,........................,,....,;=IXVVRWXVV==+,;,V+;.=.:;..,,......,+Xt:,,...... ..,,,,,,,........................,,..,.,=IVXRVBMVM=V;=,,+V+,+:::.,.........,:YV;:,,...... ..,,,,,,.........................,..,,:+XRXRBBRXYYV+:,:II::i.Y: ,.........,:IX:;:,,..... ..,,,,,,...........................,..;IRMBXXXBRIW;i:;:It:i==IY= .,......:;IX:;::,.........,,,,,........................,..,.,tBWXIIVRBYMX+t:=:I++V:+;RX=,........:;IR=,;:,.,,. ....,,,,,........................,..,,+XMtIYXXRRX#tYi:;=t=iX=;==RV+,.,,...,:;IBt,:::,,,,,,...,,,,,..........................,.,IRYYMVYXWBRMIR=,+,t=BiVIi+IRi:,,....,,=YBY;.:;:..,:,...,,,,,.........................,.:+BXV#RIVMMXBBYM==;;+iR;##MBYY=:,,:;.,.,=VMX+.::;;...:;:..,,,,....................,...,.,+XRVWBXYB#MRBBVMi+;==;t+BMWRVt;,,=tXRYIt=YMRt,,,,;;:,.,;;,.,,,........................,.iIVXWWRYVWWRMWBXBti:;;=::it+;i+, ,+itIIiiiRMRY;,:,::;:,,.,;,.,,................,.....,,,:IXXVMBYIXWMRMWBXBI+:::;:..,.:;;.,=Ii==++=IBBXXi,:,:,:;;.,:..,,,................,....,,::ItiVBMXYtBRBBRMWBWI+=::;;.,,:+==. :XMXtiVIXRRRXV;,.:;:;:;,,::.,,....................,,::+=,IRRRBXYWXRMRB#MWY++:;+,.,:;=+,,,,iR#WBBYRRRXXXi:.,:;;=::::;;.,...................,,,:::,:XBBWVRY#MBMBXWMMY++;;=,,.:tt+,,:,=YW##RYVRXXRXV+;.,:;:==:,,:=:...................,,,,,;=iRBRWRBYWRVXBXBWBY+++;=,,:iit;, ,,,:IRYiVIXXXXXX++::,;;;;;:::;;.....................,,,,:,MRRXWRXWXYRMYRBMVi=+:;,,:Rti+..,,,,.::iItIXRRRRt++,:,=,=:,;,;:.....................,,,,:;MtMMWBRMVIXBVVWMXti+;=,..XMWY,.:,.:.::IYtIVBMXXV+;+;.:;:;=:,;,.....................,,,.,+BtWMMWBRYYVRXtWBVtI+;;:;,:=XXtt,, .:,;VIitYRBBRRi;==:.;;;;:::;.....................,...:+VRWBMWMRIYVXViRMVIY+;=,.::,;:=i.,,,:,IRYtIVRBMBRiI,;i,.;;,;:,;.........................;itWWWWWWXiYVVYttWXVIi=;;::,,,, .,.:;,iBXXYIVXRBMBtX=,+t..;;;,::.........................:tXWMWWWWY+IYYYI=BXVti=XBXYi;. ,..,:,+BBVRVIYVRRWMIIV,:Yt..=:,,,........................,,YMWWMWWWI+IIIII;IRVIi=;IXMBY+;.. :;:RMXVXVIYXBBMWV+B+:+V=.:::,,..................,....,;=RRW##W#MI+YIIII=+MVVtii+;+YRBX:.:,:t#RYVYIYYXRMRWM+RY:;YV;.,:::................,,....: ,RIM##W#WWt+VtYII+XIXIIItYI;.,iVV,::=WMIIXIYIXVBMMW#;WYi,+It,,,::................,..,,. :VXY#M#WMWW+tVYYtItRYXItttIVXY=,;;;:+MMXYVVIIVVVRBMM#iWRt:;I++:.:,................,..,..,YV+RW#W#WMM=YYVVtYVRVVVii+;;iVY+;;;+WWRVYYIYVVVBBBMMWVMWI+:tii=,,,.................,,.,:+V+VMMM#WMBX+XIVYIIBRRRRIi:::,;++=iV#XXVIVIVXVVXRRRRBMRRWXt;iY=+;,,................,.,.:;t=+BXB##WWBItXYXIVtMRWMWXt+;:,::+tXR=tIIIYYXItYXVBRXRRRXMBI==V++=:,................,.,.,.I;VBXM#BMMRiYYVXIVYWRWW##Xt+;:,;IR+;Yt++iiiiIXYYYYXYXVXVRMXt=tI;:;:..................,.,.IIIRRWB#WBVtXYXXtVBMRBMW#WRYi+iYYiXYtt++iYVtVVi+YIIYYVVYVXRYi+I;,;;................,...:=IVMVMMWWRBIIRYVVtVMRRBBBMW#WMMBMBVXMt=tYXtIVRYXIti+YIVYYYYYYI++=;;;.........,,.,.,.::::=IRBMXM#WWMB+XXVXXYBRRRRRBMW###RBVXWWY+tXYIIXVYt+itii+VtYItYIVIIi

I really hope a computer program did thatits cool, but if it was done freehand, kinda sad
it was a program...but I don't see how doing it freehand would be sad. Seems like it would be pretty badass to me.
it was a program...but I don't see how doing it freehand would be sad. Seems like it would be pretty badass to me.
meh, I just mean putting that much time into a text art thing or whatever you call itits cool as hell though, don't get me wrongI'd do her

I am truly amazed the avatar has stayed up this longI give it a few more hours, tops

I am truly amazed the avatar has stayed up this longI give it a few more hours, tops
Oh well, the pic is saved on my comp, no need for it to go away forever if it gets deleted
Glad to see him back. I like the new sig too.
thanks - sig might be changed, but seemed like a good temporary one. i'm showing my roommates HSR, so i'm rewatching all the old SB emails. good times.
I'm not sure I will ever change my avatar. Wouldn't want Diane to get upset with me.SamHard is to Jennifer Aniston as CrackofmyACE is to Diane Lane.Seriously
What is the best Diane Lane movie for hotness?Also, as Hobbes is to Shakira...