how to build from $0 to $1000 @pokerstars in a month

The Goal To turn $0 in my first Pokerstars account into $1000. The Rules There is no rule as long as my PS account will have $1000 in less than a month.I'm too lazy to spellcheck. Deal with it. The Plan I am going to work at McDonald's and Burger King 12 hours a day (6 hours each) , 5 days a week. Assuming my hourly winning rate is $5.50/hour, in four weeks I will have $1320 ($5.5 x 12hours x 5 days x 4 weeks), so after tax I should have over $1000.After work I will play the FreeRolls @ PS and hopefully it will earn me extra bucks. The Benefits I get daily workouts at work, it helps building up my body. I get freeplay which solidates my poker skills. My goal will be reached for sure.I will keep posting my daily results.

The Goal To turn $0 in my first Pokerstars account into $1000. The Rules There is no rule as long as my PS account will have $1000 in less than a month.I'm too lazy to spellcheck. Deal with it. The Plan I am going to work at McDonald's and Burger King 12 hours a day (6 hours each) , 5 days a week. Assuming my hourly winning rate is $5.50/hour, in four weeks I will have $1320 ($5.5 x 12hours x 5 days x 4 weeks), so after tax I should have over $1000.After work I will play the FreeRolls @ PS and hopefully it will earn me extra bucks. The Benefits I get daily workouts at work, it helps building up my body. I get freeplay which solidate my poker skills. My goal will be reached for sure.
who are you, and why are you here??

Good luck with your experiment. If you have any extra fries, give me a call. Only fries though, the rest of their food sucks.

The Goal To turn $0 in my first Pokerstars account into $1000. The Rules There is no rule as long as my PS account will have $1000 in less than a month.I'm too lazy to spellcheck. Deal with it. The Plan I am going to work at McDonald's and Burger King 12 hours a day (6 hours each) , 5 days a week. Assuming my hourly winning rate is $5.50/hour, in four weeks I will have $1320 ($5.5 x 12hours x 5 days x 4 weeks), so after tax I should have over $1000.After work I will play the FreeRolls @ PS and hopefully it will earn me extra bucks. The Benefits I get daily workouts at work, it helps building up my body. I get freeplay which solidates my poker skills. My goal will be reached for sure.I will keep posting my daily results.
I just want to know what hell solidate means...
consolidates I am too lazy for the spell check, as I've mentioned.
The Goal To turn $0 in my first Pokerstars account into $1000. The Rules There is no rule as long as my PS account will have $1000 in less than a month.I'm too lazy to spellcheck. Deal with it. The Plan I am going to work at McDonald's and Burger King 12 hours a day (6 hours each) , 5 days a week. Assuming my hourly winning rate is $5.50/hour, in four weeks I will have $1320 ($5.5 x 12hours x 5 days x 4 weeks), so after tax I should have over $1000.After work I will play the FreeRolls @ PS and hopefully it will earn me extra bucks. The Benefits I get daily workouts at work, it helps building up my body. I get freeplay which solidate my poker skills. My goal will be reached for sure.
I am a guy who wants to build up my PS account from $0 to $1000.I am here to share my experiments with you.
I am a guy who wants to build up my PS account from $0 to $1000.I am here to share you with my experiments.
lets not and say you did...

this is awesome. the last one of these i saw was out in like two days.good luck thoughand i'll take all the food sloshr doesn't want. preferably the angus burger.just curioius are you going to deposit or just beg for your first couple of dollars to get started?side note: one time when i was living in nyc, i was walking and was hit in the leg by a french fry box attached to a string. it was a bum. he said he was fishing for change. it was awesome, i gave him a dollar. not sure how it relates but between the fishing, the burger king, and the french fries, i figured it must have some sort of meaning.

You should rename your experiment...$0 to $1000 working at fast food chains.I should do my own 'experiment'.$0 to $1000 working 40 hours.
That's awesome for you.But at least I can guarantee myself to have $1000 show up at my PS account in a month. Unlike someone else who has been working @ PS for 27 days and just making only $280 ($330-$50).
I get daily workouts at work, it helps building up my body. I get freeplay which solidates my poker skills. My goal will be reached for sure.I will keep posting my daily results.
consolidates I am too lazy for the spell check, as I've mentioned.
I don't think that really fits in there either. Solidifies, improves perhaps? Also what kind of workouts to you get at BK, I never see anyone working there that is it shape.
Is this a joke, or are you mentally retarded?
To everyone who has taken this post seriously:What's wrong with you? This is supposed to be funny. I, personally, thought it was hilarious, and was then appalled that some of you responded as if it was a real idea.For God's sake, get a sense of humor.
Is this a joke, or are you mentally retarded?
To everyone who has taken this post seriously:What's wrong with you? This is supposed to be funny. I, personally, thought it was hilarious, and was then appalled that some of you responded as if it was a real idea.For God's sake, get a sense of humor.
You will do well in poker because you have a good read.Sincerely.MessingTexass
I'm gonna make my own experiment called"$1 to $1000 beating up old ladies outside of dierbergs"cuz that totally has something to do with poker.
I don't think people outside of the Lou know what Dierbergs is. I do. It's a grocery store chain across the greater St. Louis area owned by Bob Dierberg. I don't think they would know what Schnuck's is either. Or Shop N' Save for that matter. Man, now that I think of it, St. Louis has crappy grocery store names. lol.