• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ethan was an other. But watch season 2 and then 3
AHA! So what's the big deal? Get some real weapons, blow them away...no? Call me overly logical but if there were a full tribe of 1000 "others" then our heroes wouldn't last very long. Although everytime I ask about this everybody gives me this weird look and a "just wait and see" thing.I dunno if that means I'm wayyy off or not but I may just sneak in a few episodes tonight.
I have to wait until I can borrow Season 2 off somebody.I don't want to know too much but I want to ask this one question. Do they ever actually see and fight the "others"? Or is this a bad question to ask?
Regarding bolded - have you not seen the Awesomest Website(s) Ever??? Watch it free online!Regarding the question - I don't think it's a bad question to ask. It's a tiny bit of a spoiler, but not really. The answer is yes, they see them and fight them.

ok heres my question about juilet and the whole new epoisde, obviously were lead to believe and have been for a while that (various flashbacks) that the others were there doing medical reaserch, does anyone else find it odd that big john doesn't like the site of blood and with the exception of Juilet the others really appear to have zero medical knowledge? I mean John can't even stand the site of blood, so does that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me i guess. My theory on the matter is Ben daughter who is about the right age from what Juilet was told in the board room the 20 something with a 72 year olds womb, is the girl who the x-rays were taken of and Ben wanted her brought to the island to help her have a baby(slight hole in why there tourture ing her boyfriend) But this would also explain why juilet feels Ben is a evil man capable of having someone(her ex) killed to get what he wants. She hasn't been allowed to leave because she hasn't been able to help his daughter. Still trying to figure out why they wanted the kids however must have been for some reasearch they were doing.

My theory on the matter is Ben daughter who is about the right age from what Juilet was told in the board room the 20 something with a 72 year olds womb, is the girl who the x-rays were taken of and Ben wanted her brought to the island to help her have a baby(slight hole in why there tourture ing her boyfriend) But this would also explain why juilet feels Ben is a evil man capable of having someone(her ex) killed to get what he wants. She hasn't been allowed to leave because she hasn't been able to help his daughter. Still trying to figure out why they wanted the kids however must have been for some reasearch they were doing.
Alex-that girl-is Rousseau's (the French lady's) dauhgter

That was a great flashback episode. Last one of Desmond's flashbacks was boring, not this one. In his flat, the time was 1:08 (the number of minutes for the hatch) then someone said 815 (the flight number) and the beeping from the microwave sounded like the hatch. at this point i knew the episode would be great.I can't believe Charlie will die. I was a little disapointed not to see anything of Jack, Kate, or Sawyer however

And Ben's daughter.
I thought she was preggo when she (rosseau) came to the island.It's only been a couple of years that Juliet has been on the island, and with Ben promising her safe passage home, I don't think the girl who helped sawyer and kate could possible be Juliets' sisters.Fantasticepisodaments.Fleung, you might want to search for a general storyline of the Others' portion of the show. It's a complicated story arch spanning many, many episodes, and if you find some general summaries, it would be mucho beneficial to you. I'll put something together and send it your way. If you would watch from the start, I think you would be hooked. I sure was, and I don't like much tv
I think that was probably the best episode of lost ever.
I thought the episode was good, but nothing great. yeah it was cool to see how desmond can see the future and stuff like that but I dunno, something about it really didn't grab me. Charlie is supposed to die but lets be serious, he isn't going to die anytime soon. I love Lost but personally, I don't think the episode was GREAT
That was a great flashback episode. Last one of Desmond's flashbacks was boring, not this one. In his flat, the time was 1:08 (the number of minutes for the hatch) then someone said 815 (the flight number) and the beeping from the microwave sounded like the hatch. at this point i knew the episode would be great.I can't believe Charlie will die. I was a little disapointed not to see anything of Jack, Kate, or Sawyer however
Next week is episode 56.Counting through next week's episode, 18 episodes will have been about either Jack, Kate, or Sawyer. Three episodes didn't focus on any one character (Season One's two part finale and Season Two's "The Other 48 Days"). That leaves 53 episodes, a full 34% of which are devoted to one of three characters.I think it's time to give some other characters a chance.

I had to fight to stay awake through this one. But it was better than last weeks. The lkast 5 minutes woke me up though so I am still hooked. Next week looks the one that will keep me alert the whole way through.

I had to fight to stay awake through this one. But it was better than last weeks. The lkast 5 minutes woke me up though so I am still hooked. Next week looks the one that will keep me alert the whole way through.
feel the same way. really enjoyed this episode. not sure if it was a flashback or what, but the old lady from the others was good and the last conversation with charlie was great. desmond is an interesting character. hope we learn more about him.
Next week is episode 56.Counting through next week's episode, 18 episodes will have been about either Jack, Kate, or Sawyer. Three episodes didn't focus on any one character (Season One's two part finale and Season Two's "The Other 48 Days"). That leaves 53 episodes, a full 34% of which are devoted to one of three characters.I think it's time to give some other characters a chance.
i wasn't talking about their backstories, i was saying i was disapointed we didn't see them coming back or what the others did to Jack after the surgery
i wasn't talking about their backstories, i was saying i was disapointed we didn't see them coming back or what the others did to Jack after the surgery
That's still a dominant amount of screen time for three of the 12-14 castaways. How often do you see Hurley outside of a little comic relief or Charlie doing something that doesn't involve tagging along behind the rest of the group? I'm personally a little tired of the Kate/Jack/Sawyer love triangle crap. I want more Sayid.
That's still a dominant amount of screen time for three of the 12-14 castaways. How often do you see Hurley outside of a little comic relief or Charlie doing something that doesn't involve tagging along behind the rest of the group? I'm personally a little tired of the Kate/Jack/Sawyer love triangle crap. I want more Sayid.
me too-i love hurley and sayid. but as of late, i would much rather see what is happening to Jack than to see Charlie trying to become aaron's father

I think this may be my last blind post in this thread (meaning I haven't read any spoilers).I just finished two seasons in two weeks...yes, my brain is pretty fried right now.Now I just need to watch this season's eps. Must be an easy find eh?