Negreanu Open At 6:00pm Pst Tonight

I'm registered in the tournament tonight and am adding a bounty to my head. $1 for each entrant we get, so if there are 107 entrants there will be a $107 bounty on my head. If I happen to win the tournament, the bounty will be split between the player who finished one out of the money and the first player elimintated.

I am also tempted to play but Lost is on at that time on the east coast and its a new episode. What should I do?
TiVo? That's what I do...Or you can use the good 'ol VCR...
I am also tempted to play but Lost is on at that time on the east coast and its a new episode. What should I do?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^HER ofcourse!!
I dont have Tivo yet, Im waiting for the HD Tivo to go down in price. Lost it is!lost.jpeg
children, children, that's why god made laptops!
Or just have your TV accross from your computer like so...th_PICT0063.jpgBut I TiVo it anyway... don't want to play poker and watch TV at the same time you know!
kind of tempting to play...and i'm at work...oh wait...too late...who took down the bounty?
seacucumber knocked him down (DN's AA vs. sea's 76), and Pocket3s knocked him out.