Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Mud on the tires? That's an odd first dance song, but, whatever. That song reminds me of probably my worst date ever.

Kidding.

I assume you mean "loved you then" or whatever the real name is. I know 2 or 3 friends that used that as their first dance song. Love me some Brad P. Seen him in concert four times.

Edit: for the record, I didn't see you had named the song in your post until I reread it after this post. I was just going off an assumption.

Hey TG, why dont you stop talking for a bit, take a few plays off.

Teasing, just looking for a hash mark there. I get what you're feeling. I was crushed after my divorce, and we didnt have a kid.

I need you around. It proves to some around here that its not just me thats a poon hound

Anyone here have songs that make then emotional? Yeah me too. F'n brad paisley Then. It was our wedding dance song. Pretty much describes our relationship to a T from my

Side. Except for her whole cheating, lying whore thing with eventual dykehood. Now the song pretty much makes me want to slit my throat. Women are the worst. I'm very emotional tonight and I apologize. Divorce is crazy. I've been handling it well for a couple months but tonight it came out of nowhere. Women are the worst. The worst.

Worst

It's not your fault. It's not your fault. Did you hear me? I said its not your fault.

I mean women do generally vomit when tasked with spending time with me/being near me I don't see how that's whining I mean come on just being observant guys

edit: ass, obv

Suited, how mad would you be if TG, Ocho or I, or someone that knows how to utter a complete sentence to a woman came to town, hung out with you, the lady, and then we made her a nice seafood dinner and made her stand up and beg for buttermilk?

Would that be helpful? Like, a learning experience for you? I mean, not me because i'm old, and chubby, so I could never pull a 25 year old anymore. But TG.

I'm clearly bored and pushing the thread along here.

I won't even dignify that with a response. But if I did, I'd tell you that talk of that tone will get you told to bleep yourself. So here's my counter offer to your counter offer: GO BLEEP YOURSELF.

• Like 1

Screw moving. Ill be down this weekend for you to pretend kick my ass, Suited

So GD bored, nobody has any work for me. Just reading materials. And just realizing ill have to go days without Internet at the new place while we wait for the cable guy to hook shit up. F.

Is it because I mixed a Weird Science reference with an Anchorman reference?

Maybe I just don't like your ugly mug, ever think of THAT?

Thanks napster. No Internet sucks. You might have to go out. Scary but sometimes it's unavoidable.

Hai e'rbody! And good morning. So weird night last night huh? I wasn't even drunk last night. Just oddly emotional. It seems as though its almost a 50/50 split on boobs/ ass I could go back and count but that seems like a lot of work. Just to let all the boob guys know your wrong/gay.

I had lost the seafood dinner/buttermilk line from my vocabulary but thanks to Ronnie it's back.

I'm trying to decide on the best course of action for my man suited here. Not just with this girl but for life. I dunno if you agree with me Ron but I didn't really have much success with the ladies til I got destroyed by one which left me in a place of not putting up with their bs. Not a woman hater per se. Kind of like applying the fight club line "it's only when you've lost everything that you're free to do anything" I know you've tried ignoring her texts an whatnot but your heart probably wasn't in it and you jumped bak in the second she texted you I bet. I dunno just spit balling here.

And women are the worst.

TG went crazy. Were you just waiting for me to leave or something?

Whiskers

popularity rankings:

1. whiskers

Woot.

I mean, you can have your fun and all, but who are we kidding here? The big guy is and always has been a top 3 guy. Franchise player. Max contract.

I like what you bring to the party. You're fodder, you supply content. I dig it man, I dig it. But the big guy, top three. Don't fight it, embrace it.

Who is the big guy? Are...are you the big guy? I mean, I know you're a big guy, but why did you go third person?

Maybe I'll do my own rankings, but I like ALL OF YOU. Except tilt.

I love you Ron Mexico. And whiskers. And Napa. Suited. Shake when he's not whining too much.

So not Shake?

you just described my preference exactly. I do not find monster boobs attractive, real or not.

What do you consider monster boobs?

I'm definitely a boob man. Big boobs too. I think D is ideal. DD is still good, but a little less so. Beyond that is a little silly.

Nothing to be said or done (by you guys) really. I'm going to continue on as I have, and eventually I will do something. Maybe I say something or I grab something. Hard to say when that happens or why, but it will eventually. Then I will tell you all and the outcome of what I do will determine your response. So everybody relax, because daddy gon do what daddy gon do.

Time for some unsolicited advice! I would do what guapo/ocho said pretty much to a T. No massage yet. Once y'all making out an such make it get "pretty hot an heavy" then stop. No sexy time tonight. Make her pursue you. Make her jump you. You gotta flip this thang around. You need hand. Right now you got no hand.

Come on! You're the big man who's the big lawyer. She's gonna front you? Hell naw. I know it was referenced yesterday but you're like a big bear man and you're just poking the bunny.

Correction, it wasnt Paxton in Weird Science it was Paxton in Tue Lies, my buttermilk line

Thanks TG, and you are right. Get crushed by a girl, then you care just a hair less what they all think

Whisk, of course I'm big guy, but I was going for comedy with ridiculousness and 3rd person, with a dose of ambiguousness

Suited, you're doing fine buddy. I'm sure it'll akk work out in your favor if you keep doing what you're doing. I mean, past results dont lie. Respekt yo

Once y'all making out an such make it get "pretty hot an heavy" then stop. No sexy time tonight. Make her pursue you. Make her jump you. You gotta flip this thang around.

But part of the story is that she did jump him and he didn't take the next step and now she's complaining to her friends that he's not aggressive enough. So in this specific case, I'm not sure if this is the best course of action.

Hey essay, we're just gonna keep talking about you like you're not here, ok?

Hmmm correct I forgot about the wienis touching. Don't remember the story involved in that incident which may play into this. And also at this point I don't think the her pursuing him angle can play, too much prior history. Just get your thang wet and wait til she moves onto a guy with more confidence. The next girl however, then we can make it happen. Especially if this girl can string you along long enough for you to fall madly in love with her and she can damage your heart a little. Than you'll be free. Blank canvas.