I Called In Sick Today

Well, I guess smokin a little weed accentuates my drunkeness a lot., I seriouslyt took 3 hits off a bowl after like 6 beers and feel way more drunk.
hahahahaWelcome to the Jungle, we got fun and games
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Well, I guess smokin a little weed accentuates my drunkeness a lot., I seriouslyt took 3 hits off a bowl after like 6 beers and feel way more drunk.
Oh boy, Zimm's high. So am I. I never imagined the planets would align in such a manner.So wanna talk about tennis?
Carefull Zimm, that's how I started out, next thing you know, I was doing blow off some hot guys stomach.
What are you talking about? That's his dream.By the way, the "I must protect this blind" thing went off without a hitch.
Someone explain this to me. My husband went ot the bar tonight and came home and told me his tongue hurt. He didn't bite it.So tell me.... how does this happen?
Too much....salt?
Someone explain this to me. My husband went ot the bar tonight and came home and told me his tongue hurt. He didn't bite it.So tell me.... how does this happen?
Metal object embedded in vaginal area
Oh boy, Zimm's high. So am I. I never imagined the planets would align in such a manner.So wanna talk about tennis?
I'm not really that high, it's just hte combination of being high and drunk that has me quite ****ed up. I want to go to bed but I know Ihave to stay yp tonitghtl.
He was doing tequilla shots off some girls pierced virginny? Yep, thats what I was thinking. At least we're on the same page.
Think he gave her your ring?I'm so sorry. Lori forgive me. I'll give you 2 orgasms to make up for that horrible joke.
Come on, she's had enough, give me one and her one. I need it way more.Later everyone.
Trust me, just you getting to watch would be all you could take.
I finally figured out what my problem is in cash games. Go me.
Ummmm, know how I know you're gay?
Remember what happened the last time you doubted your husband? Do you really need to make an ass out of yourself again?
Jesus Christ Renae, could you please warn me the next time your gonna do funny? It's hurts to swallow wrong, you know.
You think I know when the funny's coming? I got no control over the funny. I've just learned to love it when it comes.*BTW - I meant I apologized for making that horrible joke about your ring. Wasn't sure if it that was clear after I re-read it.
Because my dick tasted like shit?
Does it? Have you been in that 'Is It Gay To Go Down On Yourself' thread?:probably pushing the funny now huh? face:
Does it? Have you been in that 'Is It Gay To Go Down On Yourself' thread?:probably pushing the funny now huh? face:
No, I have no comeback. I get to go to Pittsburgh on Saturday. I'm stoked.
hmmm, should I watch High Fidelity for the 10 millionth time, survey says......yes
My favorite movie. Excellent choice.============Helllllllllloooooooo....2 Members: renaedawn, lvpro============Hellllllooooooooooooo....2 Members: lvpro, Lolli

adjafdajadsfkl;ajfajaf;af;jfa;fa;a;af;!Finished 2nd in the Final Table DS for the WCOOP ME - all-in, I had him A3 vs K9. 9 on the flop I then fight back from a 10-1 deficit to where we're basically even. all-in K8 vs his A10 and of course his hand holds up.Can I ever not bubble!

adjafdajadsfkl;ajfajaf;af;jfa;fa;a;af;!Finished 2nd in the Final Table DS for the WCOOP ME - all-in, I had him A3 vs K9. 9 on the flop I then fight back from a 10-1 deficit to where we're basically even. all-in K8 vs his A10 and of course his hand holds up.Can I ever not bubble!
Oh boo hoo. Just buy in directly with that asian math money of yours.
Do tell:impervious to flirtation face:
I realized that I need to grind it out more rather than go for the marginal situation where I either stack someone or get stacked.