I Called In Sick Today

On 1/20/2024 at 3:21 PM, mrfritz said:

They are healthy and have home field advantage with only the Packers and Lions/Bucs left, no excuses this year.

Any given Sunday, Fritz.  Any given Sunday.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Should be two good games today with no controversial calls (or non calls). I enjoy the conference championships (and even divisional rounds) more than the Super Bowl. 

I couldn't name you a single Taylor song, but I love how supportive she is of Travis.  She seems like a great person.

Also, I'm pretty pumped that Purdy went 13 of 16 in the 2nd half and had more rushing yards for the game than Jahmyr Gibbs.

I still don't care who wins, as I don't hate the Chiefs.  I just don't want Purdy to look bad.

I like the Niners, only because it makes no good sense to take them, and I just don't see Shanahan losing three in a row to Andy Reid. Probably just going to bet the ML on this as these stupid parlays aren't hitting. IOWA STATE. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That sucked.  Hopefully the 49ers spend a few picks on an o-line this off-season. 

I'm glad Purdy looked like he belonged.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WHY CAN'T I SAY IOWA STATE!?  That's crazy talk, mrfritz.

I only and forever have the CYCLONES!!!

(But, I mean, if I have to pick someone else, then it's always going to be another Big 12 school.  So Houston.)

My heart is broken.  Just like it has been since the Cyclones were last in the final four in 1944.

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Was FCP down over the weekend?  I couldn't connect to the domain.  I thought DN had finally pulled the plug.