Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

She asked me why I hadn't finished my drink and I said something like well somebody has to drive home tonight and she goes well, ill be driving myself home. So, I don't know. She almost spilled a drink all over my crotch but I was able to avoid it. Maybe I shouldn't have. TG, in glad you showed up. I left those pictures up for you.

Very nice Napa. I'm with the play-your-cards-right-and-you'll-get-inside-her-soon-enough crowd.

On a similar note, I just made el sexo myself. Currently waiting on my stores to send in closing paperwork so I can do my reports tonight rather than have to get up early on a Saturday to do them.

And I hate opposums because there's one of the little bastards that runs back and forth across the power lines behind the house which drives the dogs nuts and makes them bark in the middle of the night.

I'm not gonna be mean to you. much as you try to induce it, I won't accommodate.

You're a better man than I am. I can't resist his setups

Funny enough, last night, I didnt eat a thing. Last food was at 2pm at Jimmy Johns. Needless to say, I'm currently hungry.

• Like 1

Mmmm, Jimmy John's. I do miss Florida. Eli is starting to crawl a bit earlier than expected. Currently baby proofing the house. He's not supposed to be mobile already.

We are interviewing some part time nannies. There's a cute white girl with some stereotypically placed tattoos. There's a nice 35 year old thai lady who says she loves to make thai food. There's a 59 year old black lady/Jesus freak. There's an unfortunate looking 21 year old white girl who goes to college nearby. I think we need a whiteboard

I didn't eat anything last night which now is making sense why I got drunk kinda easy and slept kinda shitty. I would appreciate your sensitivity in my time of grieving. This morning when my roommate saw me alone he asks what happened, I said I didn't want to talk about it and then he said "not only is this girl ruining your life, she's ruining our life which means she's ruining my life so figure your shit out" so...you're not the only frustrated ones.

At least your roommate likes you and cares about you. One up on Essay

Cane, as much as it pains me to write it, dont get a hot nanny. That would be difficult. I miss SoFL for the Proximity to the beach and my friends. But I do like central Florida. Good scene up here.

• Like 1

None of the candidates are hot. The young white girl with that tattoos is "ok" but the thai woman is definitely the leader in the clubhouse right now. We are going to offer her $100/day and see what she says. We are interviewing one more woman today but we both really liked the thai lady.

Mmmm, Jimmy John's. I do miss Florida. Eli is starting to crawl a bit earlier than expected. Currently baby proofing the house. He's not supposed to be mobile already.

We are interviewing some part time nannies. There's a cute white girl with some stereotypically placed tattoos. There's a nice 35 year old thai lady who says she loves to make thai food. There's a 59 year old black lady/Jesus freak. There's an unfortunate looking 21 year old white girl who goes to college nearby. I think we need a whiteboard

you can fix his mobility if it's bothering you. pretty sure that's a thing parents are allowed to do.

why do you need a nanny with a stay at home dad in the house?

you can fix his mobility if it's bothering you. pretty sure that's a thing parents are allowed to do.

why do you need a nanny with a stay at home dad in the house?

Part time. I'll be in Oklahoma next week for a tournament. I'll (hopefully) have some job interviews. I have to go down to Florida in a few weeks for some family stuff. Plus, we will (hopefully) need someone full time if/when I find employment. So, we are just getting the ball rolling. The plan is only to use her a day or two a week at most for the time being.

Also, what Thera said.

I probably should've nuisance proofed our house when the kid started crawling around but those damn cabinet locks and receptacle covers drive me crazy when Im at someone place that has them. Looking back, it was much better without them anyway. Other than repainting the areas where he sprayed oven cleaner and bug killer on the walls and touching up areas blackened by a flash from sticking a knife blade in a wall socket there wasnt much damage caused. Added a laugh or two at a time where crying and shit britches were a commonplace. Kid did his fare share as well

Dont take but a few times of Raid in the peepers or temporarily blinding by an electrical flash to make them stop playing with that sorta stuff. All these years later he still turns away from a socket when plugging something in and has utmost respect for scissors. Tell a kid not to play with a stapler and he wont know why.... pull a staple from his leg with needle nose pliers and not only will the tool stay where you left it from then on but it makes for a home movie segment thats anything but boring for folks outside the family. One of my favorite episodes is when he was five or six and refused to come in from the pool all day. I warned him a few times when I came home during the day what would happen but the hard head wouldnt listen. I swear he glowed in the dark that night. From then on I locked the patio door when no one else was there. Upset the wife quite a bit seeing him come home from the doctor wrapped in saran wrap

Uch, Ill study the mower thing later tonight. Have the link open but something came up yesterday after I got off the toilet. Apparently Ive been the victim of a theft. Updates to follow