I Called In Sick Today

Enough about this loser shake. What are we doing as a thread to make sure that guy doesn't bang napa's sister? This absolutely cannot happen. I'm very concerned about this.

I could better answer this if you'd show me a picture of her.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Maybe she's only dated rich guys and they're all jerks, so she's trying her hand with a poor guy.

I could better answer this if you'd show me a picture of her.

Can't break the sacred trust of FB.

I could never break naps trust and post the nudes he sent me. Never!

Napa sent nudes of himself and I wasn't CC'd?

shake's girl is a bitch. my stance on this hasn't changed since that email that set me off before I went to London. I got enough indications in my life that I completely fell short of every goal I ever set, don't need some ******* trying to make me feel worse about it.

"yeah my ex was a supermodel and hit the gym a lot, it's fine I didn't want to date a toned girl anyway" like that's not going to bother her.

I think Napa sent him nudes of his own sister, which is weird.

No he didnt. But that would be supremely awesome if he actually possessed nudes of his own sister and shared them.

• Like 1

"I didn't want to date a toned girl anyway"

This would be a fantastic thing to say to a girl. Well, a girl girl. Not a normal, cool chick, but one of those crazy loons that all the single guys in here seem to hang with

shake's girl is a bitch. my stance on this hasn't changed since that email that set me off before I went to London. I got enough indications in my life that I completely fell short of every goal I ever set, don't need some ******* trying to make me feel worse about it.

"yeah my ex was a supermodel and hit the gym a lot, it's fine I didn't want to date a toned girl anyway" like that's not going to bother her.

What? I don't think this girl even acknowledged shakes exsistence yet when you went to London.

Does she make more money than you shake? It seems like you said she did. If so, marry her today. Never understood guys who's ego couldn't handle not making

as much as their wife. Shit, I'd be the happiest guy ever.

But not if they hold it over you. That would be bitchtastic.

I have zero issues with the lady making more. I'm constantly looking for ways to be a stay at home husband

• Like 1

I think Strat let it slip that shake and his lady were brewing a love potion long before he told the rest of us. And that Strat and shake have private email convos where they likely make fun of us. Jerks.

• Like 1

Hey I don't have anything to apologize for. My love for this thread runs deep. I don't keep secrets. Except when I do. But I usually tell someone. Whiskers. Maybe RUNZO. Or guapy. I don't know. Never Ron, you can't trust that guy.

• Like 1

Really Ron? I have PM convos all the time. Figured everyone did.

Says not to let that douche Cha! Cha! get to you

Says not to let that douche Cha! Cha! get to you

Makes sense.

I have all kinds of conversations. People always bouncin' ideas off me. Everyone values my opinion, yes-sirree.

So, I have that annual mid-summer costume party to attend this weekend. It's outside, in the heat, but has a huge water slide and bounce house. It's an adults only party, no kids invited. The hosts are "non-breeders". This years theme is pop culture. Trying to think of a good, cheap, couples costume. Drawing a blank. Would love to do Jon Snow and his ginger accent girl, but fuuuuuck, it's July in FL.

Last year's theme was the letter F. I went as a fluffer.

Thoughts?

....You don't even want to see the birdhouse.

IMG_20130707_165543_676_zpsa9296c1c.jpg

That is a pretty cool stool....

I could fall off it stone sober

Helpful Beans hint:

Although I refuse to do sewing on car interiors, I do wrap various parts in vinyl and leather occasionally. Learned to do it in the seventh grade after a model rocket engine accidentally touched off and burned a hole in a school bus seat. Driver was nice enough to give me a chance to fix it before making the folks pay for a new seat, which was the policy in place on my particular bus. Nobody to this day really knows why our bus had such a problem with kids cutting the seats up with knives and other vandalism. Couldnt have anything to do with the passenger manifest being ninety nine percent african american. Just a fluke I suppose

Anyhoo, he lived down the road and brought it up one saturday for repair. Dad took me to the fabric place and bought the material, handed me a stapler, scissors, and a heat gun. No instruction was given. Normally I would have been walked through the process. Im sure he couldve done it in fifteen minutes but this was a "lesson" after all. All I learned was never to place a electrofuse in a rocket motor when a battery is within easy reach of Shane...

It turned out fine.... lasted all of three days before being ripped up by vandals. Odd.

So other than giving suiteds scroller a workout, whats the point of this?

The heat gun. The next time you wrap something with a curve that makes the covering wrinkle, staple it down until it starts making them. Then heat the material up with the gun until it stretches them out and staple. Do this all the way around. Works like a charm. You could wrap a bowling ball with enough patience. Be hard to staple though...

Just be careful and use just enough heat to soften the vinyl and not melt it. It also assists to spread the material out on top of a car and let the sun preheat it

I have nothing to share about gnomes living in stumps....sorry

are you willing to go black face?

No, not because of the racist angle. I did the hulk once for Halloween and the body paint was annoying. And there wasn't sweating involved for that.

Aren't all costume parties a pop culture theme?

Bounce house?

People value your opinion, huh? But yes, I suppose they are.

I don't use the bouce house, but the slide is the tits.

People value your opinion, huh? But yes, I suppose they are.

I don't use the bouce house, but the slide is the tits.

I'm just saying your hosts are getting lazy and you need to slap them around a bit. Limitation is the mother of creativity. I forget how the phrase goes. Pop culture is too open.

Speaking of tits, I guess that's why the bounce house? I've just never heard of that being a thing at non-kids parties.