I Called In Sick Today

Ill stop now before throwing out phrases like wow and flutter, total harmonic distortion, dolby c noise reduction, and frequency response from twenty to twenty thousand...

Ill be sitting here nursing this crown and real coke while you guys absorb all of that

Absorbed, understood and appreciated sir.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

hey beans,

how did richard's F40 experiment turn out? I mean, I could wait for next week but who has the time?

will you be on next episode?

So, yesterday we got a new desk in our office to make room for the boss's daughters boyfriend (yay nepotism!) which means some desk rearrangement which now means my desk/me is completely visible to anyone walking down the main hallway or anytime the boss leaves his office or the secretary 100% of the time. This more than anything makes me want to quit. Oh I'm so pissed.

You mean those bastards actually expect you to do nothing but work stuff on your computer all day?? WTF?????

Totally kidding. I'd hate that too. Whether or not I was just doing work stuff all day.

Its weird how no caffeine/diet soda has me feeling worse at this point instead of feeling the same or better.

We'll see how the day goes but maybe I'll amend it by not keeping it at home and only drink it once a day at work or if I go out for dinner. Hmmmmm

I sound like a crackhead jonesing for a hit and rationalizing.

Allow yourself to drink it once a week. It will be easier to go without it during the day if you know you can have some of that sweet, sweet nectar soon enough.

Hey brvy, that tweet of mine you retweeted might be my 2nd best tweet ever.

I wouldn't suggest going from four sodas a day to none. It never works. I used to drink four or five a day. Now I'm down to two. Trying to get down to one. And then every other day. Then never. But it's really hard. Have faith Ronny.

the dolby button is the devil. ruins the sound

The "C" version is the best... still shuts down the highs too much. All the "B" version was is a treble defeat setting

At least you have a great Ratt tape lying around.

It rides around in my corner cutter weekend car... put lotsa miles on that thing

hey beans,

how did richard's F40 experiment turn out? I mean, I could wait for next week but who has the time?

will you be on next episode?

Well, as usual.... I cant tell ya'll about that right now! LOL!

The summary is, car came from Houston. There are at least three others down there including George Foremans... those grills did him quite well. This wasnt his though. It was crashed by a service guy and the owner of the shop has had it since.

I got wind of the thing long before the monkeys. It was offered at the time for two hundred. Best offer anyone would give is eighty. I got an email with probably a hundred detailed pics of the damage. Its thoroughly trashed. Currently you can get a good, no stories car for about seven fifty...or so. Lots of those cars have been modded over the years for track use.

The no stories part is key with Ferraris. One of the few, if only, brands that prospective buyers are super picky about. Even a small collision removes a large chunk of market value from them... the one in question is mostly carbon fiber. Wait until next week. You wont believe the price of the bonnet

The producer of the show actually bought it. Nowhere near the four hundred mark. First car on the show thats just drama

Large Coke Zero with my decently semi-healthy lunch at Subway

I am taking your guys suggestions (a combo of them) and I will not keep any soda at the house and only grab one from the 7-11 while at work with lunch, but only one, not refill it 3 times during the day or have it while out to dinner, etc.

A man can only do what a man can do

How bout those Heat going with the B team. God I hope they keep winning

How bout that AAA lineup for the Yanks yesterday? Woohoo

How bout those Heat going with the B team. God I hope they keep winning

There's no way Lebron would be sitting if the streak was still going, right? Maybe Chicago would've been better off in the playoffs if they didn't win, which would increase the chance that Lebron would actually get hurt. Because nobody has a chance against healthy Lebron.

Shake's right, somebody get me an apple pie, STAT

Zero chance Lebron sits. I follow a couple of Heat writers and they all think this a wink wink situation. They need rest. And when they are rested, Bosh and Battier and Ray Allen will rest.

Zero chance Lebron sits. I follow a couple of Heat writers and they all think this a wink wink situation. They need rest. And when they are rested, Bosh and Battier and Ray Allen will rest.

Which is what they should be doing. I hate that it has to be all "wink wink." Teams should be allowed to do whatever they think is in their best interests. I know that could cause tanking problems, but I don't really think tanking is that big of an issue. Teams that want to tank for draft position won't be obvious about it anyway because their own fans would stop buying tickets. So it's in their best interests to still try to be somewhat competitive.

I guess this is the free markets position as it pertains to sports.

What is there to tank for this year? No clear cut beast in the draft.

Although, many a good players have been sleepers in college

Teams should be tanking for next years draft. Fat thing is a loaded potato for sure. If I'm one of the bad teams I'm giving up and going after Andrew wiggins. Go watch his YouTube highlights if you haven't. This kid can ball.

Just mean tanking in general.

Although it is funny that so many teams wouldn't trade away draft picks this year when there's nobody worth drafting.

The Wiggins lottery should be fun. Where is he going to college?

He hasn't decided yet. Down to Kentucky, Carolina, Kansas, and Florida state. He probably goes to Kentucky and joins the rest of the 2014 nba lottery.

Seriously if Kentucky gets wiggins they will have 8 first round picks on one team. 6 freshman that will go in the top 20 next year probably.

The producer of the show actually bought it. Nowhere near the four hundred mark. First car on the show thats just drama

That sucks. Can't say I was surprised though. While watching I was thinking this deal was WAY over GM's head compared to the nickle and dime stuff (comparatively) they've shown previously. Who is that other dude with the cash? They always seem to call him in when they have a high end car to sell. Does he just buy and sell or what?

Essay, you know way too much about high school boys.