Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I think he was talking to Ron.

Oh goddammit.

Tommy knows how to live. I envy that penis of yours.

Really? Because that penis of his is the reason why he's saddled with a 3 year old to deal with.

those two posts in succession look like I dislike tommy. I very much like him. it's the dating updates that make me sad.

I think it's just the second one that makes it look like that. The first one was quite touching.

• Like 1

It is disgusting how cold it is. I hate weather.

Let's talk NBA trade rumors. What do you want to see happen?

What do you think of these Dwight for Rondo rumors? Doesn't really make sense for the Lakers since they have Nash for three years, right?

Dwight for rondo makes no sense and won't happen. Dwight for Kevin love with Dwight going to Brooklyn and Lopez to Minnesota would be amazing but we aren't that lucky.

I think the lakers are boned. This year is a disaster and you just play it out. If they won't make it to the playoffs just tank and sit Nash Kobe and Dwight. Just for rest I guess since they have no draft picks. But still.

I'd like to see j smoove go to the spurs for Stephen Jackson's contract, Tiago and a pick. Spurs would be deadly and j smoove could be on a good team and be as awesome as he should be.

JJ reddick to the bulls. For something. Get rose back and see what happens.

Celtics should blow it up and trade the big three. Garnett to the clips for deandre and Bledsoe. Pierce to the thunder for contracts and the Toronto pick. Rondo to the hawks for Teague and korver and a pick.

I don't know. That's just off the top of my head.

That last paragraph was retarded and you should be shot

Garnett has a no-trade andat the break that he wont waive it. Now, he has a house in Malibu and is probably just using leverage, but why would the clips make that trade? Garnett is sorta washed up and Jordan and Bledsoe are decent and young, no?

Pierce wouldnt meld on OKC in my opinion. Too long being a lead dog.

Edit:Ol/dr'd. Whiskers is never retarded. He's a saint

That last paragraph was retarded and you should be shot

Garnett has a no-trade andat the break that he wont waive it. Now, he has a house in Malibu and is probably just using leverage, but why would the clips make that trade? Garnett is sorta washed up and Jordan and Bledsoe are decent and young, no?

Pierce wouldnt meld on OKC in my opinion. Too long being a lead dog.

Edit:Ol/dr'd. Whiskers is never retarded. He's a saint

You trade Bledsoe now because his value is high and he's always going to be a back-up with Chris Paul there. Jordan is young and improving, but he's overpaid, so you can get out from that contract. The Clippers need to be in win now mode so they don't waste the Point God's prime.

But I don't think Pierce and Rondo are going anywhere.

Edit: I think KG would waive his no-trade to go to the Clippers. I think they could be a legit contender with him.

If they trade pierce and rondo Garnett will agree to it. And deandre is young but Garnett is still clearly better and would be huge for the clippers. Plus that trade would save te clippers money in the long term and give them cap space in the 2014 summer if Garnett retired after next season,

Pierce would fit in perfectly in okc and force them to play small. Which is a huge benefit on its own.

Ron I don't know about you.

I don't trade Dwight unless I get Kevin love.

Jordan is overpaid because THEY overpaid for him

Chris Paul is a free agant with no guarantees that he'll be back.

I understand that you gotta give to get and take some chances, i just dont think Garnett is worth it. Maybe because he annoys me most times.

Sorry suited, because whiskers explained your awful point better I take back my retarded comment. Hey, at least I didnt call anyone's kid names

Certainly no guarantee he'll be back, but when you look at which teams have the cap space to offer a max deal, there aren't a lot of good landing spots. Atlanta could sign two max guys, so maybe if they go after Paul and Dwight that would be appealing, but LA is still the most likely place.

And they signed Jordan to that big deal because that's what it took to keep him then. But that shouldn't stop you if you have better options now.

KG is one of my least favorite players in the entire league, maybe second only to Kendrick Perkins.

Now THAT'S a trade. But can we keep Kobe?

Try and three teamer where we get Kevin love. Trade Dwight to Brooklyn, pau to minny and Lopez to minny to maybe. See if that will work. I can't on my phone.

Because that penis of his is the reason why he's saddled with a 3 year old to deal with.

'saddled' with a precious child which he loves very dearly you ****ing heartless bastard

I agree with strat on this one...

"Saddled" doesnt apply until she hits her teens. Buying dirtbike priced prom dresses, wrecking cars, pleading with car insurance companies, backtalking and screaming "I HATE YOU DAD!", peeling off large denomination bills daily for trips to the mall.... basically making like such a living hell that the thought of deep throating a twelve gauge without high powered medications is the first thing that his your mind in the morning and progresses to the point of chambering a round by bedtime...

No, dont have a girl, but from observing my friends that do have one the above is putting it quite mildly

Their girls were quite well behaved at that age. While my kid was running around spraying oven cleaner on the dog, theirs would sit quietly and play with dolls and stuff. Back then, the same guys proudly stated they were lucky to have girls. At the time I cussed them for being right while reaching for my new snap on torque wrench in the fireplace with tongs...

Now if youll excuse me, I have to check on my bundle of joy. He left over an hour ago pulling his buddy behind the four wheeler on an old car hood

...at least its snowing this time

LOL that it only give the Lakers 7 wins more. So they barely make the 8th seed with that team, good job Hollinger.

Well, there's only 28 games left, so maybe they had the Lakers going 21-7 for the rest of the year before the trade.