I Called In Sick Today

The stats would say they'd completely fall to pieces without him.

But that isn't true. They were in the mid 20s in offensive efficiency with rondo. Stan van gundy predicted this based on the numbers.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

SVP is trying to get me a room. went out to the hotel and they were booked. I am going to be assigned to one of three hotels. uhh, ok.

so annoyed. my coworkers who were gonna stay as well just weaseled out, SVP saw me holding my sleepover bag and was like "we'll get you a place for sure" as they're walking away.

I hear ya, speedz. Rondo is an interesting case. Stan Van said right after Rondo got hurt that the Celtics offense would be better because Rondo is basically a ball-stopper. He won't make the pass that leads to the pass that sets up a good shot; he has to be the guy who gets the assist. So even though Rondo is a great passer, the overall ball movement suffers with him.

(Edit: Damn, Essay scooping me.)

But...I don't know if that's a chemistry argument. If all you're looking at is Rondo's assists, then you'd think their offense would suffer, but if you look at the advanced stats, you would see that might not be the case.

Ron is love to go one on one with you. If you know what I mean.

Be whatever kind of fan you want. But I can and will look down on those who speak authoritatively about what they see versus what those lying numbers say. I know that isn't Ron per se. I just like busting his onions.

I'll bring the lube and a SlapChop

I mixed the one on one and onions replies. Dammit

I totally appreciate the math of sports, more with baseball than any other sport. Fball and basketball has too many variables still

And I dont think I discounted any players or team dynamics, I merely was talking age and salary. At least I thought I did. I dont remember discussing anyone's plus/minus or optimal lineups

Then again, I am getting old and tend to ramble and bounce around a bit

beans I would like to thank you for making the only post today that wasn't GOD DAMN AWFUL. screw you guys. seriously.

strat you were second but your post confused me. as per ushe.

edit: oooh, so close napa. 3 minutes earlier and you would have gotten second best post of the day!

beans I would like to thank you for making the only post today that wasn't GOD DAMN AWFUL. screw you guys. seriously.

Boobs, beer, sports. You can't complain about talking about any of these things. It's like our bill of rights or something. I'm not a history guy.

Can the three of us just take some weekend and meet up in KCity and just go gambling and to a strip club or bars or something? It'd be awkward at first but get a dozen beers in me and another dozen between the two of yous and we'll be bffs. Or maybe you two could road trip to Des Moines where we have all nude byob strip clubs.

I'm talking about TG and Shakey obvisously.

yeah whatever. I don't really want to do the strip club thing, dinner is fine though. or some kind of shitty low limit poker. or even a coffee shop, I don't care.

my employer paid $129 for this room. I called the reservation line looking for a local number and they derped it out. so now we know. I don't know what I will do with this info but it will be good.

looks like my brother suited is just not going to do dinner with me tonight. contingency plan time.

sorry broseiden. we got the cable back on so i made my way to grocery store in preparation for the coming apocalypse. it was a mistake for sure. the line was out the goddamn door.