I Called In Sick Today

but if someone "borrows" money from the store, spends her

days on personal calls and/or talking with her employee's about her sex life and asks for advice from them, and is generally a POS, they brought it on themselves.

How's she look? Nah, I know the answer. If she was hot, nobody would complain about her. Life is so unfair like that.

Oh well, fire away. She earned it.

Hey Mexico, there was a new show that debuted tonight on HGTV that you should check out. It's called West End Salvage, and it's filmed in Des Moines.

http://www.hgtv.com/...show/index.html

I'm actually very good friends with the counter girl in the show. I've known her since birth, went to the same church, over at her house many times.

becky2.jpg

becky1t.jpg

HGTV

Salvage

Des Moines

Church

Blond

I have no idea why you thought of me.

Oh yeah, looks like she has big tits? That would be it. Hair is awful. Fried. Tell her to see a professional.

Thanks Beans, I'm fired up for my trip now. Actually, I enjoy a regiment. I hate having no plan for a day when it involves friends. I wanna know that we're meeting at 7 for dinner or whatever. Don't call me at 6:30 and ask If I wanna do dinner and drinks. Chances are I've already had dinner In Vegas, I don't plan a ton, but maybe an event or two. A show, a Hoover Dam trip, whatever. Gotta have an idea of a plan. C'MON.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't think I've ever worked for a company where someone was legitimately picked on.

You owned a DQ and all of your employees were high school girls. Want to try again?

anybody else excited for the new Psych season? feels like its been too damn long.

Only as long as Henry is ok.

i just don't like red meat. i don't see a problem with that.

You don't like cheeseburgers. Is that what you're saying? IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?

• Like 1

CNN decided to test stoned drivers' skills.

1. Cute 27 year old heavy daily user

2. 34 year old weekend user

3. 50-something year old occasional user

http://www.cnn.com/v...-marijuana.kiro

"The one time in your life you get to do this, you should do it. You should do it!!!"

I love that girl.

Of course, daily smokers are completely safe on the roadways. When she said she still felt normal after smoking the fist time, I knew exactly what she meant. If you smoke enough, sobriety is more of an altered-state than stoned. Back when I was smoking a lot, the one time I caused a minor fender-bender, I hadn't smoked at all that day and was driving too impatiently.

By the way, I'm currently at 3 months with no weed.

Oh yeah, I'm at 40 years and 8 months without weed.

And I havent had a drink since Super Bowl Sunday. I may save it till the vacay. Not sure I wanna get wacky this weekend.

25 years, 4 months. But like. 11 hours since my last drink. And I'll definitely be going out tonight. Whiskey/diets only though. I'd like to not go out tomorrow because I have a lot of stuff I want to do this weekend since ill be gone all next week, but we'll see how that pans out.

Oh yeah, I'm at 40 years and 8 months without weed.

You're missing out. I know you think you're not, and you possibly got brainwashed by someone sometime about how drinking makes people super fun and smoking makes people super lame, but it's time to get over it and join the rest of the world. Weed is better for you than alcohol in every way, and a very good time.

Dinner was good. Classy place. She loved the flowers. I went purple roses and she was super happy about that because she feels red roses are cliche.

Also red roses imply romance, and she wouldn't want that.

I don't even know the whole story but I suppose I'll just add in my own jokes based on what everyone has said, since what the hell else am I going to do on my 5th sick day in a row?

As long as you guys made out, whatever. Maybe sex is overrated.

I have lots of fun when I'm having sex with your wife!

Dinner was good. Classy place. She loved the flowers. I went purple roses and she was super happy about that because she feels red roses are cliche. I had a feeling about that. Her boss was impressed with my flowers and also wants to meet me. I guess she talks about me.

There was a mix up in the flower delivery too. Different woman, nearly identical name got them at first. But it worked out in the end.

Yeah so dinner was good. She got me a present. Tickets to a KU game. Which is super awesome. Only condition is that she isn't going because she hates basketball. So that was nice of her.

I won't share anymore about her. But it went well. We are moving forward. I'm happy with it.

She did look really pretty though. Romantic lighting hopefully helped me.

Edit: not sure what happened there. Damn phones.

Speedz feel free to joke. Join in. Have some fun and some laughs.

I won't share anymore about her.

Of course, as soon as I'm told I can join in on the fun. Fine, I promise not to make any jokes. I was on your side anyway.

of COURSE I'm doing worse I'm a failure at all things life and will not dispute that

That's not true, you can bench more than anyone in the thread. Except Ron. And probably Guapo. Maybe brv, he could have dad strength. Oh, Napa has farmer strength. You can almost definitely bench more than the rest of us. Although who the hell knows about whiskers, his range of possibilities is about 120-300.

I've decided I'm happy for suited and this girl seems right for him. If any girl slept with him within the first 9-12 months of dating he'd probably break up with her for being a slut anyway, so this is how it has to be.

• Like 1

Moving forward? So that means you'll start talking every day?

I'm not brainwashed about anything. I dont like smoking stuff. Never had a lit cig in my mouth, ever. Hate the smell of weed and just have zero urge.

How's she look? Nah, I know the answer. If she was hot, nobody would complain about her. Life is so unfair like that.

Oh well, fire away. She earned it.

Yeah, you're right. Fuggly. But, the twist (?) is that her employees that were complaining were the girls. Apparently she was asking them for specific ways

to help improve her sex life and "make her man happy". All things that women talk to each other about regularly but not when it's your boss that you cannot stand I guess.

Still, obviously inappropriate for work.

SA, not sure if you've mentioned it before but it just hit me (yes, I'm slow) that this lady friend of your acts like a girl that's been treated really crappy in the past and/or had

her heart ripped out in a big way. Which would explain the slow moving train. Someone just asked about whether she was sexually abused at some point or something to that effect but I don't think it has to be that dramatic to cause this. Anyway, you obviously know more than you're willing to share which is perfectly understandable.

And, good catch speedz on brvy having a bunch of high school girls working for him at DQ/no employee's picking on each other.