I Called In Sick Today

I'm saying, if you are going to put in the effort to become top tier at something, would you really choose a video game, where your absolute best case scenario is $60k, and second tier is like $20k?

I wasn't disputing that salaries should be low, not at all.

Oh, yeah, I definitely misunderstood what you were saying. Although the people putting in the effort to become top tier at video games aren't doing it because of a cost/benefit analysis on different professions (obviously), so the whole thing is kind of moot.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

nobody should ever get worked up over baseball.

so I've tried a few mortgage calculators today and I'm getting wildly different results using the same numbers. anybody know why that would be? mortgagecalculator.org vs zillow. up to $300 a month difference. guapy?

I think I have diarrhea-induced malaise.

Actually, it may be We-the-People-with-Judge-Gloria-Allred-induced malaise. I've never seen such an obvious example of horrible actors pretending to be...you know, not acting. Fifteen minutes of that show and I want to jump out a window. Ok, hang on, I'm gonna change the channel.

Did it. That was a rough patch in my...woop, gotta go poo.