Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

love you too buddy. and in honor of our love, i propose a hypothetical that i know you'll enjoy.would you rather have sex with any woman in the world you wanted, but she's been dead for 10 minutes -- OR -- an insanely fat and horrifyingly ugly chick who is still alive?

my power rankings:1) napa2) suited3) dj243) ron mexicoabsolute zero) tiltinagain
You motherfcker. Everyone else was VERY kind to me and you TOTALLY ruin it. Enjoy pounding your pud with your phist you putz. I'm sorry I lashed out.

fine nobody answer my hypo see if give a damn.and yes i would go with the hot dead chick. i mean ten minutes is nothing, i'm done in 90 seconds and out of there before she's been gone 15 minutes.

damn near impossible son. ambien's been down for 15 minutes now. I'll be lucky to make it upstaiars at this point. do like this stuff thoug I gotta tell ya.hey maybe I'll get laid tomorrow. what do ya think maybe?

yep, it's quality posts like that which has made me a top 10 poster in 2 independent lists folks. Featured member is right around the corner, I can feel it.

i saw law school mentioned above. but that now seems like bullshit. idk, whatever. light trespass, just another scoff law. -- i pick the nasty alive chick. i just couldnt **** a dead person.

I don't have access to IM or something at work because it won't let me connect. I don't care enough to put in an ISR to get it fixed because, who's gonna want to talk to me, you know?

Spoken like someone at the bottom.
ZodiacFact@ZodiacFacts #Sagittarius are known for occasionally being overtly honest which can sometimes get them into awkward situations.
i saw law school mentioned above. but that now seems like bullshit. idk, whatever. light trespass, just another scoff law. -- i pick the nasty alive chick. i just couldnt **** a dead person.
first ****in day here and you call me out. well how bout these apples. private nuisance is a substantial, unreasonable interference with another private individual's use or enjoyment of property that he actually possesses or to which he has a right of immediate possession. Substantial interference is interference that is offensive, inconvenient, or annoying to the average person in the community. IT IS NOT SUBSTANTIAL IF IT IS MERELY THE RESULT OF THE PLAINTIFF'S HYPERSENSITIVITY OR SPECIALIZED USE OF HIS OWN PROPERTY. therefore you lose, good day sir.(nothing i say here is legal advice, do not take it that way. and have a nice ****ing day)
was it ever confirmed that rose is a real person? i don't want to break the fourth wall here, but i wasn't in on the whole rose was a vb experiment thing.
I have audio tapes of conversations some of us had with her.
I don't have access to IM or something at work because it won't let me connect. I don't care enough to put in an ISR to get it fixed because, who's gonna want to talk to me, you know?
yeah, at my company if you don't have it you're either gonna have assholes stopping by your desk all day asking dumbass simple questions or you're gonna have the vast majority of your emails completely ignored, so we pretty much have to have it. and unlike ie's company, a lot of people at mine customize theirs. it's nearly always a gif of some dumbass animated kitten or a sports team (jesus christ how many VT's can one contact list take?) and the status, if they have one, is always some idiotic inspirational quote to make his/her boss think he/she is a hard worker. "early bird gets the worm!" yeah? well you're a faggot.guess that's why I like doing the more risque ones. gets people curious so they ask me about it, and as we all know, people as a general rule don't like talking to me, so it makes me feel better about myself while making them uncomfortable at the same time, a double win. that and I like people to know that I like the wire so I'm better than them.
I have audio tapes of conversations some of us had with her.
no that's not weird at all.

Maybe this doesn't happen at your companies since they're soooo big and fancy with their IM statuses and avatars, but whenever somebody in my department sends out an email saying "I'm going to be leaving at X time, see me before then" I get irrationally mad that I'm not also leaving at that time.

shit, here if you're anything above a customer service rep you're expected to be available all the time, after hours, vacation, doesn't matter. they will straight up call you on a sunday afternoon for any dumbass question, don't care at all.