I Called In Sick Today

it's a really dumb idea but I can't stop thinking about it.
Nonsense. You should totally do it. When else in your life are you going to be able to drop everything and go live in Vegas for 6 months?If you're lucky you'll fall madly in love with a stripper who obviously wants nothing to do with you but you can't stop obsessing over her so you show upat the Rhino where she works everynight and drink $10 bud lights and tip inappropriate amounts in an effort to win her over but she's married with 2 kids butdoesn't tell you that because she's putting her kids through private school with your tips so she keeps leading you on and....On second thought, maybe we're the ones that would be lucky in that scenario.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

oh my god this thread is just so slow. I'm trying to be patient but daaaamn gina.napa you can be anything you want to be! but sorry strat, you can't.

hahaha I just had a thought about what if there was this serial killer who killed a dude with aids and so he caught it from him and found out and was like "awwwww maaaaan!"

I feel like it's really not that slow for a friday night. Napa, go be an accountant in Vegas so you can live with strat for 6 months and videotape your lives for...us...I'm not sure why I thought that was a good idea.

thought fantasy plan whateverI was talking about the new forum slowness for the thread, not posts per minute. and I wanted to say daaaaamn gina.

Yeah, you'd think they wouldn't transition over to slower software.I feel like it really shouldn't be that hard to be a serial killer and get away with it. You know who was an interesting dude? Ted Bundy. And I would have made his name a link to the wiki page, but I don't know how anymore. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

I've been rewatching 30 Rock. I'd like to take back any bad thing I said about Tracy Morgan not being a funny actor if I haven't already. Can't rememeber if I did or not.

hahaha I just had a thought about what if there was this serial killer who killed a dude with aids and so he caught it from him and found out and was like "awwwww maaaaan!"
but then think of all the people the serial killer could then infect. he could be so prolific.

lol yeah like infecting somebody with aids is anywhere near as fun as jamming a knife directly into somebody's hear... I think I'll go to bed now.

so my friend from california is like, we have this contract in vegas that lasts 6 months, you take a GPS around and note where different water system parts are in the city. it pays $15/hour. they will fly me out to interview. my current job is data entry and awful.
It certainly didn't take long for you to hate your new job. I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!
not sure why you guys think it matters what the temp agency thinks of me now. they profit as long as I stay in the job. their opinion of me is pretty much irrelevant now.
It doesn't matter until this temp job ends, you go back to the agency looking for a new one, and they're all like, "You were such a pain in the ass to get a hold of that we don't want to bother dealing with you again."
and I will weep tears of sorrow over the loss of my $12.50 job with the 45 minute commute.
It's not about you losing a job, it's about not having the easy fallback option of the temp agency because they think you're a dick. You know, when you'd gladly take $12.50/hr over...nothing. I mean, I don't really care if you burn that bridge, as I want you in Vegas, but that's why we're saying you might want to take their calls.
never too early to start burning bridges is what I always say!
hahahaaI honestly don't think Strat needs to take their calls during the day, but I'm also on the side that says he should make the effort to check in. The temp agencies in DSM actually send a rep on site once a month and have a 5 minute sit down with all of their temps at each location.

10 user(s) are reading this topic1 members, 3 guests, 1 anonymous users Roll the Bones, Facebook, GoogleDamn, this new server is so slow even throwing twenties at the screen isn't helping.Shake, underwear at Nordstroms? Christ you can get that shit at TJ Maxx. (It's a discount chain store) I use all them discounts Kohl's (clothing chain) gives out and wait for sales there as well. They send direct mail with up to 30% off all purchases on certain days and I get another 5% with my Kohl's card. They even carry the stretching kind of boxer briefs that I like to run in no homo. (well, kinda homo).

Aw, shake can buy underwear at Nordstroms if he wants. I mean fat girls shop at Victoria Secrets too you know?