Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

The Pursuit of Happyness. Not close.
The Man is correct.Stranger than Fiction was good as well, but go with Big Willie.and yes, every detail was true.I predict no tears for Mattnocat, but you'll get a warm, fuzzy feeling.oh, if you watch Night at the Museum, don't ever fukkin talk to me again
oh, if you watch Night at the Museum, don't ever fukkin talk to me again
You ready for something special? I already saw it in the theater. Not only that, but I miss having a girlfriend as an excuse for going to see movies like that.I guess i'll never talk to you again.
You ready for something special? I already saw it in the theater. Not only that, but I miss having a girlfriend as an excuse for going to see movies like that.I guess i'll never talk to you again.
I knew it. He's a Phil Collins fan.

ok faggots get you hand out of your pantsI BBQ'd some chicken boobs and thighs. Drank a bottle of Pinot and am onto the scotchy poolet's play some pokahphil collins is a homo

I hope this isnt a joke. Because Phil is truly amzing.
Absolutely not a joke at all. I have somewhat odd taste in music for a 26 year old guy.
Absolutely not a joke at all. I have somewhat odd taste in music for a 26 year old guy.
I knew I liked you. Im a huge Phil Collins fan, and the 80's in general.
ok faggots get you hand out of your pantsI BBQ'd some chicken boobs and thighs. Drank a bottle of Pinot and am onto the scotchy poolet's play some pokahphil collins is a homo
i aheart ya man im on ym aaway myself woooo
can we find a dark corner to make out in?
This may be a strange question, but who started the whole e-homo thing? Was it one innovator or has it evolved over time?
This may be a strange question, but who started the whole e-homo thing? Was it one innovator or has it evolved over time?
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away a thread was started...
Seriously Zim, unless you're somehow dependant on poker income, I strongly suggest taking a few weeks or a month off from the game. It doesn't seem like you're having any fun or winning any money...so what's the point? Give yourself a break and come back with a good attitude. I in no way expect you to do anything but skim over this advice.
I'm not exactly dependant on the income, the thing is that I like playing and still feel like I'm playing good poker. I'm going to take a break in a few days to have surgery, and because I will have basically nothing else to do but play poker, I'll be excited to play again.

Oh, and if you were considering doing so, don't go see Spiderman 3 unless you like bad movies.I think I could've been orally serviced for the duration of the film and it still would not have been a pleasurable experience.