March 18 12:00 Et--pstars $10+1 Deep Stack..

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly lower stakes this time around, but it's still pretty cool.I swear to you I've never seen a tighter player than Jim though.
i've been thinking the same thing, but he's made it work thus far.
Man...I started this thread all alone SOOO long ago..and look where it has gotten me......
been railbirding since i saw itit's the closest to playing i can get until i get my check friday.

8 pages and 21 readers!!!! Lots of railbirds!!! GL the rest of the waay. And it was nice to see IveyfanAK get dumped on!!!

wuzza chip stacks and blinds at now?and are you sure Jim is playin tight? He was 8th when the final 10 were seated, and now he's guaranteed atleast 6th place money... Sounds like the table is fast and loose atm. =/

wuzza chip stacks and blinds at now?and are you sure Jim is playin tight? He was 8th when the final 10 were seated, and now he's guaranteed atleast 6th place money... Sounds like the table is fast and loose atm. =/
5 left. 10000/20000 blinds. I have 704K . Short stack.
Let me put it to you this way. When he re-raised from the small blind, I knew had had KK or AA. I'd only seen him play very strong hands and he folded to steals and didn't try to steal all that much.But in a tournament like this, you can afford to do that.

*** HOLE CARDS ***pok21KASS: folds PeterPoland: calls 20000ramrod75: folds EddieJ76: folds KowboyKoop: checks *** FLOP *** [3c 4c 8c]KowboyKoop: checks PeterPoland: checks *** TURN *** [3c 4c 8c] [6s]KowboyKoop: checks PeterPoland: checks *** RIVER *** [3c 4c 8c 6s] [Jc]KowboyKoop: checks PeterPoland: checks *** SHOW DOWN ***KowboyKoop: shows [Js 7s] (a pair of Jacks)PeterPoland: shows [Qd Qh] (a pair of Queens)PeterPoland collected 55000 from potKowboyKoop said, "whoa"WTF?

*** FLOP *** [3c 4c 8c]KowboyKoop: checks PeterPoland: checks *** TURN *** [3c 4c 8c] [6s]KowboyKoop: checks PeterPoland: checks *** RIVER *** [3c 4c 8c 6s] [Jc]KowboyKoop: checks PeterPoland: checks *** SHOW DOWN ***KowboyKoop: shows [Js 7s] (a pair of Jacks)PeterPoland: shows [Qd Qh] (a pair of Queens)PeterPoland collected 55000 from potKowboyKoop said, "whoa"WTF?
This Poland guy is wierd. I can't decide if he is really good..or a huge fish. I'm leaning towards fish. AND he just lost a big chunk by making a bad fold
At break. 5 left. I'm short stack with 512K. Blinds will be 15000/30000. Not TOO short.....but I need a double up relatively soon. Still got time though.
No antes at these levels? (i obviously dont have pstars, so maybe they dont have antes).unadjusted M is still a little over 10, dont get impatient just yet, keep it up, rah rah ree, kick em in the knee, go team go, all that ****.