different levels of thinking in daniel's book?

I heard DN on the broadcast of championship poker at the plaza touch on the subject of his different levels of thinking. He said 1st level is "What do I have" second level is "what do I think my opponent has" and so on and so forth. I would assume the 3rd level is something like "what does my opponent have" and the 4th would be "what do I think my opponent thinks that I have" he said there were about 7 levels of this. Does anyone know if he plans on including this topic to a greater extent in his new book, when he releases it? ANd does anyone know more about these levels, as this is a subject I find interesting.

I heard DN on the broadcast of championship poker at the plaza touch on the subject of his different levels of thinking. He said 1st level is "What do I have" second level is "what do I think my opponent has" and so on and so forth. I would assume the 3rd level is something like "what does my opponent have" and the 4th would be "what do I think my opponent thinks that I have" he said there were about 7 levels of this. Does anyone know if he plans on including this topic to a greater extent in his new book, when he releases it? ANd does anyone know more about these levels, as this is a subject I find interesting.
Howard Lederer was joking about how many levels Daniel goes into as Howard ususally goes to the third level which is, "What does my opponent think I have"

it just goes on and on. what do i have. what does my opponent have. what does my opponent think i have. what does my opponent think that i think that he has. what does my opponent think that i think that he thinks that i have. and so on.

1. What do I have2. What do I think he has3. What do I think he thinks I have4. What do I think he thinks I think he has5. What do I think he doesn't have6. What do I think he thinks I don't have7... What did I have again?... *Sorry Daniel, time is up, your hand is dead*... Son of a bitch!

1. What do I have2. What do I think he has3. What do I think he thinks I have4. What do I think he thinks I think he has5. What do I think he doesn't have6. What do I think he thinks I don't have7... What did I have again?... *Sorry Daniel, time is up, your hand is dead*... Son of a censored!
Post of the week!LOL!
1. What do I have2. What do I think he has3. What do I think he thinks I have4. What do I think he thinks I think he has5. What do I think he doesn't have6. What do I think he thinks I don't have7... What did I have again?... *Sorry Daniel, time is up, your hand is dead*... Son of a censored!
! LMAO!!Thats great
Print it out. Frame it and send it to DN for his Birthday. A 100% flawless Comedy Gem.The best thing is I was taking it serious and wow the last line hit me. SUPERB!!! Hope DN reads it.