Cream Of The Crop On Fcp

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do u think the top 5 best MULTI TABLE TOURNY players are??????My list isVatcheWhiskey 16Thunderdan70FiggerSeacucumber
How can you have a MTT list that doesnt include the 2005 Negreanu Open Champion????????????????? :club::D
Who do u think the top 5 best MULTI TABLE TOURNY players are on FCP??????My list isVatcheWhiskey 16Thunderdan70FiggerSeacucumber
you are missing some obvious ones.PMJackson and Zimmer....and that goofball chucksty.I do like the dildo as a top 5 candidate.

Out of curiousity...how do any of you know who's good?Is there a section in the forum where you guys all list your accomplishments? (not sw...I really don't know)I'm sure I'm not in the Top 5 since I don't play a lot of tournaments in general but tell me you're not basing this on just who gloats the most on FCP.

Kinda depends on what you are basing it on.I took 7th in the neg-0 three weeks ago, 12th last week, 2nd last night oh and I took 1st in a 501 person mtt two weeks agoI cashed out in 7 of my last 9 sng's but they dont count.I worked my $50 PP bonus up to $800 and then donked it all awayI think I am great but am probably the only one.I thought last nights all in call with T J on the wpt was a no brainerAnd ZIMMER is only 1 point ahead of me on the leader board

Sorry Alf, I'm only the 73rd best...;-)
ur like a pro now...u dont mix in with us "regular forum members"adding u to that list would be like adding Negreanu or Harry D. to that list...can i send u my adress for an autograohed picture?
Kinda depends on what you are basing it on.I took 7th in the neg-0 three weeks ago, 12th last week, 2nd last night oh and I took 1st in a 501 person mtt two weeks agoI cashed out in 7 of my last 9 sng's but they dont count.I worked my $50 PP bonus up to $800 and then donked it all awayI think I am great but am probably the only one.I thought last nights all in call with T J on the wpt was a no brainerAnd ZIMMER is only 1 point ahead of me on the leader board
There are alot of GREAT players on this sitewas just looking to see how personal rankings would go
ur like a pro now...u dont mix in with us "forum members"adding u to that list would be like adding Negreanu or Henry D. to that list...can i send u my adress for an autograohed picture?
LOL, contact my publicist at pmjackson21@aol.com. No relation. ;-)I wouldn't presume to know everyone's game well enough to make a list, but a few names that come to my mind are: PrtyPsux, Bizzle, Therrin, Copernicus (sp?), Hoosier, Zimmer, SuitedUp,Chucksty....I'm sure a lot of others. I don't play that often with too many of you, or get a chance to see your 'game' in action, but based on posts there are a great deal of you with a great approach to MTTs.