Most Underrated Movie Of All Time

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was always a fan of "cheats" that they use to play on hbo. easily the best movie involving a lawrence brother.on a side note, it was depressing to see how fat fulton reed got after his years with the mighty ducks

waterworld is stupid
Your opinion is incorrect.
The Big Lebowski
Is this underrated? I'm thinking it's the funniest comedy ever.
I don't think it's rated as the funniest comedy ever, therefore, it is underrated. :logic class face:
REALLY?!?! Everyone I know thinks it is. Anyhow... it's an amazing movie..
Star Wars
and Jaws also. and The Godfather... all WAY underrated.

I watched Just Friends last night, and laughed my ace off the entire way through it. I thought it looked kinda dumb when it was in theatres, but it's definitely worth a rent.

Mind you, I laugh the entire way through the movie. But for some reason the thing I laugh at the most and remember frequently throughout the week is the whole beginning scene at the grocery store, up to and including, the Dude writing a check for 69 cents. classic.

Where did you find this? IMDB and Amazon seem to know nothing about it, and I'm interested in seeing it.
I actually caught for the first time on HBO or one of those movie channels. Seriously.... WAY better than the shorter version... and I love the shorter version.
I actually caught for the first time on HBO or one of those movie channels. Seriously.... WAY better than the shorter version... and I love the shorter version.
Interesting, now I really want to see it. I didn't think the original was that bad, and I'm a total movie geek so anything "extended, enhanced, bonus or director's" is awesome. I bought a copy of the 4 hour cut of Apocalypse Now on Ebay long before Redux was released.
Mind you, I laugh the entire way through the movie. But for some reason the thing I laugh at the most and remember frequently throughout the week is the whole beginning scene at the grocery store, up to and including, the Dude writing a check for 69 cents. ROFL.
And George Bush on the TV in the background talking about drawing a line in the sand, which Walter repeats later in the movie.
but not really
o man Chrozzo, i dont think i can trust your judgement on movies. i mean, fisrt you think Lebowski sucks, and now you are bagging on Fifth Element.boo, i say, boooo.
o man Chrozzo, i dont think i can trust your judgement on movies. i mean, fisrt you think Lebowski sucks, and now you are bagging on Fifth Element.boo, i say, boooo.
im just giving you a hard time man...i DID like the fifth element, but i really truly did not like lebowski...sorry :D:D:D:club::):):)
im just giving you a hard time man...i DID like the fifth element, but i really truly did not like lebowski...sorry :D:D:D:club::):):)
You sir, are nuts. The 5th Element and the Big Lewbowski are both good movies. Although they aren't in the same league at all. For an American Idol analogy:all 12 finalists can sing better than most people, and yet...the weird 16 year old boy that looks like a total geek = 5th ElementManzilla and Chris and Taylor = The Big LewbowskiBoth are good, but not in the same league.
ah chrozzo, you sly devil, you win ... you always do.