In, i'm such a degenreate that I won my entry fee into the stars, party, bodog, and full tilt tourneys playing blackjack this morning. CAN YOU SAY FREEROLL?!?!?!?!!!??!?!?!
you won that much playing blackjack online?!:?!?

Just won a big pot. In BB with AK, UTG raises to 120, MP calls, I reraise to 340, both call. Flop ATT, I bet 650, UTG folds, MP calls. Turn K, I bet 1200, MP pushes, I call my last 1700 and he has AQ. Up to 8200. :club:

Merry Christmas to me. EP limper, I check my BB with 53o. Flop Q53, I check, he bets 350, I raise to 1000, he pushes all in for 8000, and I call. He has KTo. I hold and am up to 19000.

Out. I get 99 utg and raise to 1k. BB smooth calls then leads out with 1400 on the all diamond/undercard flop. I move in for 3300 total and he calls with KK no diamond. I have the 9d but no more diamonds/9's come and i'm gone. GL to the rest.

OK, I'm at about 19k, had a few rollercoaster hands in there. Getting hectic, cause I'm still in the Stars Million as well.Got lucky again. Raise to 4k in LP with AQ, Button pushes for 15k, I call, he has AK. Flop Q high, he doesn't improve. Up to 38k.35,600 at 3rd break. Got a nice stack goin in Stars Million too.